Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

VH email:

Latest news at Voyeur House TV

New House: Tony & Margaret

We continue to launch new locations with new people coming to participate at VHTV. Meet Tony & Margaret, the couple who showed themselves best on their first night. Having a cozy apartment, it has everything to satisfy even the most sophisticated viewer. +3 More cameras will be added to this apartment soon: Kitchen, Wardrobe and Bedroom.

Watch Tony & Margaret

Anna & Alex are back

Last week guys moved from their old apartment to a larget one. Now they live in a beautiful apartment with plans to cover it with more cameras this month. Their House is always full of guests, and on the first night Misty, Lisa and Dean came to stay at their new place. Drew & Bree are moving in upcoming week on Tuesday.

Watch Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew apartment

Zoi & Tim shared info on their red girlfriend named Rachel. They are trying to lure her into threesome these days, so expect something very new for them to happen the night to follow.

Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora apartment is waking up. Meanwhile we thought nothing will ever happen there, Gary & Dora had hot bedroom session last night. Be sure to check it out in our Archive Moments section. Who knows, maybe they will become our all-time stars eventually, or will be kicked out forever.

Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark House will be kicked out of VHTV this weekend. We were glad to stream these guys. They were fun to watch, intersting to communicate with. Now theirs and our plans are different, we wish them the best luck in future endeavours and would be happy to welcome them back anytime in the future.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nack said:

What are we talking about..i noticed some changes in the forum layout but it does not bother me and i do not count clicks.I can easily navigate on desktop as well as mobile.Much ado about nothing !!

For ones that never frequent the RLC Boards this is all new to them. Since you have been on RLC Boards this is almost the same just a different layout so navigating comes natural.

28 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

VH email:

Thank you, @bean1111. For full version, refer to our blog post here: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-18-08-2017

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

For ones that never frequent the RLC Boards this is all new to them. Since you have been on RLC Boards this is almost the same just a different layout so navigating comes natural.

I believe the layout we have at the moment is much more convenient than RLC boards have! Great job, @StnCld316!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

VH email

Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora apartment is waking up. Meanwhile we thought nothing will ever happen there, Gary & Dora had hot bedroom session last night. Be sure to check it out in our Archive Moments section. Who knows, maybe they will become our all-time stars eventually, or will be kicked out forever.

Excuse me. I missed something? I opened the archive, there is nothing - only shower. Looked last 24 hours - there's too nothing interesting. My opinion is invariable - they chose the wrong project. They did nothing - except for a romantic show in the bathroom to stay on the VH. It's not about a strong or weak apartment. Speech about the fact that they did not do anything, on the subject of project.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Excuse me. I missed something? I opened the archive, there is nothing - only shower. Looked last 24 hours - there's too nothing interesting. My opinion is invariable - they chose the wrong project. They did nothing - except for a romantic show in the bathroom to stay on the VH. It's not about a strong or weak apartment. Speech about the fact that they did not do anything, on the subject of project.

We were talking about sex Gary & Dora were trying to start, but failed this time too. We referred to Archive moments as there were videos made by @golfer06 about this exact moment, but we had to draw these videos back because of somekind of failure - they aren't playable and we had to hide them because of this and will delete them because these videos could not be saved for technical reason. Seems like this apartment gets no luck at all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We were talking about sex Gary & Dora were trying to start, but failed this time too. We referred to Archive moments as there were videos made by @golfer06 about this exact moment, but we had to draw these videos back because of somekind of failure - they aren't playable and we had to hide them because of this and will delete them because these videos could not be saved for technical reason. Seems like this apartment gets no luck at all.

there was no chance because dora had her period,don't know why they started.give them one or two more weeks and if they do nothing bye bye,same thing for stacy and xenia.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

Exactly groomy.

Regard s,x,l,g,d house Maybe VH should look to the place every night or even most of the day and will see what most of us see..an empty dark house,the fact that should be an five residents place evens makes it worst,they aren't all there because they just don't want.Not an good image for VH.