Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I want to defend @ze81 and the others who are here to express their opinions... I never read any offensive post in this forum, only user's thoughts about we see and pay to see. There are a lot of positive posts here, and yes recently there are "bad" posts too, but maybe this means that something wrong is happening..  Drugs, violence, tenants hiding under blankets, hats covering cams.. We are not stupid!! We can't keep our mouths shut and accept all of this!! Sorry but this is my opinion.. The limit of the freedom of speech shouldn't be apply in this situation... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I want to defend @ze81 and the others who are here to express their opinions... I never read any offensive post in this forum, only user's thoughts about we see and pay to see. There are a lot of positive posts here, and yes recently there are "bad" posts too, but maybe this means that something wrong is happening..  Drugs, violence, tenants hiding under blankets, hats covering cams.. We are not stupid!! We can't keep our mouths shut and accept all of this!! Sorry but this is my opinion.. The limit of the freedom of speech shouldn't be apply in this situation... 

Thanks mib82.From now on I can't say what I feel,what I think it's happening in the VH i like to watch.I know freedom of speech have limits but this is straight cutting the same.Anyone with doubts go read my posts,beside being a lot negative(if I find the house/residents/situation)negative that's what my coments will reflect.People should think if I ever unpolite,called bad names etc to wort in just about one month in VH forum 2 warning points and one of them being permanently,sad not seing more users saying something,today it my coments,free of speech in cc forum being very limited tomorrow can happen to you.Hope this coment isn't deleted like some of my others were.

i would also like to express my support for ze81. virtually all of his negative comments are totally deserved by this apt which imo is by far the absolute worst ever in voyeur site history. i check this space when i see it highlighted just to see if anything has changed & apparently it has gotten even worse. there used to be a small group of supporters that wanted to give them a chance & i notice that they have all vanished. why? because i guess even their patience has run out this place is the worst ever. it should have been gone long ago. and ze81's warning should be removed. the majority of readers like his comments including me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, mib82 said:

In case you don't have it here is the link for the complaint dept. at VHTV

https://voyeur-house.tv/support

CamCaps is a discussion forum with rules to follow in posting. We are not VHTV's complaint department. Please read the rules and understand how they affect our Site specific threads.

Thank you

1) We get Mod reports often about negativity that is constantly repeated in someone's comments. You folks don't see these, but we must deal with them on a constant basis. We are not paid.

2) We don't wish to throttle anyone at CC, but it would be useful if we worded our constructive criticism so that it would not appear to be an insult.

3) VHTV has been very generous in working with us. They don't have to be so kind. They could turn us off just like RLC did. As a saying in English goes: "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I read rules on this forum and I agree about them. And I know there is a support page on VH site, but VH extended his support on CC too (am I wrong?) and all these topics are opened for us to write everything about VH, positive or “negative” things. If we see something bad in the houses, I think it’s our duty to report the problems on VH site support (like everyone does) and also talking about inside CC topics, otherwise these topics are useless. There are a lot of positive comments about VH and tenants. If “negative” comments are seen only as complains, so there is no much respect for us. I repeat, I never read offensive comments, I always saw max respect between users here and between users and tenants. Yes it’s true that some posts are repetitive but this happened because until now some our comments are completely ignored. I like VH, I like some residents inside the houses, but when I see, when we see bad things inside the apartments we can’t keep our mouths shut. This is my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mib82 said:

I read rules on this forum and I agree about them. And I know there is a support page on VH site, but VH extended his support on CC too (am I wrong?) and all these topics are opened for us to write everything about VH, positive or “negative” things. If we see something bad in the houses, I think it’s our duty to report the problems on VH site support (like everyone does) and also talking about inside CC topics, otherwise these topics are useless. There are a lot of positive comments about VH and tenants. If “negative” comments are seen only as complains, so there is no much respect for us. I repeat, I never read offensive comments, I always saw max respect between users here and between users and tenants. Yes it’s true that some posts are repetitive but this happened because until now some our comments are completely ignored. I like VH, I like some residents inside the houses, but when I see, when we see bad things inside the apartments we can’t keep our mouths shut. This is my opinion. 

Couldn't agree more,in my case I can't anymore say what I think,what I see in VH,at least the negative things,basicaly my "legs" were broken and an voice shutdown.Things could be very bad in VH and I can't say what I fell..that Totaly freedom of speech and an good forum.Really sad to see this.Gess some users and not only will be happy.Again I say..seen some users calling bad names to other users constantly and they didn't recieve an single warning,even less two straight warning points.Me for coment about the houses received two points..hope this post insnt deleted.

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i would also like to express my support for ze81. virtually all of his negative comments are totally deserved by this apt which imo is by far the absolute worst ever in voyeur site history. i check this space when i see it highlighted just to see if anything has changed & apparently it has gotten even worse. there used to be a small group of supporters that wanted to give them a chance & i notice that they have all vanished. why? because i guess even their patience has run out this place is the worst ever. it should have been gone long ago. and ze81's warning should be removed. the majority of readers like his comments including me. 

Thanks golfer.Hope I least The don't "cut" your legs,you also say what you feel and that's should always happen in something like an forum,sadly from now on I can't coment as I wish neither be as participative as I Usualy am.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@ze81 You have my support too. I can't think of any time I've been bothered or upset by any of your comments. But, I have seen CC and VH pile on you for really saying nothing worse then anyone else around here says. Stay true to yourself.

Thanks Amy.You said something very important,I was criticalized by mod in the Nina and Alan place because my positive "900" posts for them,then I am criticalized by the negative posts,basicaly I can't say positive or negative that will be criticalized.

There  is a link for complaining about the Moderators, or the staff of CamCaps, let us refrain from bashing the Moderators and the staff in the open 
forum and the individual apartment threads.

Thank you for your cooperation, it is greatly appreciated.