Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

23 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

502 bad gateway error :dodgy: ... same here today 2 times

I thought it was just me this morning. Couldn't get in & got that 502 error on three different computers. Looks ok at the moment. I wonder if this has to do with the migration they stated. :dodgy:

Is anyone having issues with the timeline, when I pick a point on the timeline in my console I get thousands of errors showing up and have to click watch live.

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:28 AM, groomy said:

I do not agree.

There's Misty.
There are two houses of debauchery with Nina, Serena and Edda.
On October 6, the Brazilians return.
Anna and Alex are coming back soon.

More softly - Jeff and Violet, Clara and Stas, Pavel and Alice, even KPLP started working and invite guests.

On the contrary - now is a great time to renew the subscription.

Technical problems happen at all.

The only ones worth watching are Jeff and Violet --nina-serena are possible entertainment--They need to get tory-rose-sveta and silvia back--ill watch the free stuff and see how it goes

VH, your timelines and so-called support thereof suck big time.  The timelines continuously  lag, skip,  have buffering issues and half the time won't even open.  It would seem to me if you can't get it right you might consider a new support team.  For God's sake I've been a member for months and your timelines have always been one of your biggest shortcomings.  Super, super annoying..:angry::angry: