Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 hours ago, mic351 said:

VH, your timelines and so-called support thereof suck big time.  The timelines continuously  lag, skip,  have buffering issues and half the time won't even open.  It would seem to me if you can't get it right you might consider a new support team.  For God's sake I've been a member for months and your timelines have always been one of your biggest shortcomings.  Super, super annoying..:angry::angry:

they said this is a migration server effect, but a support ticket can be opened always ::)

Hey everyone,

Sorry to see you ran into problems with Timeline recently, it was our small fuck up which was resolved quite quickly.

In addition we had some error which resulted in getting our service down for about 2.5 minutes, which you saw as 502 error, but we got it up fast enough.

We're enrolling some changes to our streaming which will get us to all new level in terms of providing real-time content. It will take some more time, but we will try to minimize all the negative output from these changes as fast as they may appear, sorry for inconvenience.

These changes won't be visible to anybody, but they will give us opportunity to release some of most-wanted features to website very soon after all the changes will be rolled out. As usual, we will announce them separately.

Within these days we will enroll our first gay apartment. Brace yourselves those who are against it, congratulations to anyone waiting for it, but that would be hell of experiment which will cover several apartments like these to come. Be sure we will make sure you will be able to see which apartment is, so-called "mainstream", which is "gay" and which are some other experimental directions we will show to you later.

Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora is in a process of going offline today.

VHTV

• Like 4

Thank u very much @Voyeur House TV for this great news! I really hoped for a long time to see a gay apartment and now you are the first to introduce it. Thank u thank u thank u! I hope there will be no negative comment about that, because if people don't like it don't watch it. I'm gay and I really happy to see finally gay people. Discrimination has to stop! It's time to give space at every sexual orientation, in this world doesn't exists only straight people or lesbians people. 

Thank u again! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Thank u very much @Voyeur House TV for this great news! I really hoped for a long time to see a gay apartment and now you are the first to introduce it. Thank u thank u thank u! I hope there will be no negative comment about that, because if people don't like it don't watch it. I'm gay and I really happy to see finally gay people. Discrimination has to stop! It's time to give space at every sexual orientation, in this world doesn't exists only straight people or lesbians people. 

Thank u again! :heart:

Don't gona watch it ,but glad for you mib82 and others users that for long wanted an house and residents like it,it's nice to have diference choices and options as long as the house and residents are active.

• Like 4

Regard the Nothing's place being(finaly)closed..halelua!This house opened an very bad precedent,of residents joking a lot with VH users and doing nothing,of an manager not caring about all,and worst thing if that's possible..the company praticaly ignoring viewers for two long months.Hope an place like this will never be repeated.Spoil your users/clients,take care and attention to them,make them happy,and listen to them,that's how an success company works to mantain and grow their clients base.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't gona watch it ,but glad for you mib82 and others users that for long wanted an house and residents like it,it's nice to have diference choices and options as long as the house and residents are active.

Thank u! World is wide, and introducing gay people I think it would be positive for VH, because there will be more users, more views and more choices to watch. Maybe at the beginning it would be difficult, but I really hope VH don’t give up with this new experiment, because until now VH is always orientated to straight people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Thank u! World is wide, and introducing gay people I think it would be positive for VH, because there will be more users, more views and more choices to watch. Maybe at the beginning it would be difficult, but I really hope VH don’t give up with this new experiment, because until now VH is always orientated to straight people.

Probrably will be an house that will call new users to vh(that have that preferences),that's always an good thing,myself would like next an house with an lesbian couple,and a little diferent..an older couple in their 40,50s.Only thing I don't want (and think most of us)it's houses without activity etc,the rest,straight couples,gay couples etc seems an fair,good thing.Enjoy it.

• Like 1

There will be always complaints, and that is good. There will be those, who live to express hatred, and that's just as it is, unfortunately. We are aiming to provide full range of any interests to watch, and you're free to switch our channels to find your favorite places to follow.

As you see, no apartments with no activity stay for long at VHTV - they just can't compete with viewers attention to other apartments we have. 

• Like 3