Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

20 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I'll volunteer for the lesbian house, I'm a lesbian trapped in a hairy man's body :biggrin:

Lol that reminds me of South Park. "I am now licking the carpet for quite a while but do not feel af least a bit lesbian" :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol that reminds me of South Park. "I am now licking the carpet for quite a while but do not feel af least a bit lesbian" :biggrin:

I rather she be hairless so i DON'T have to cough up a hair ball,  but if she's hairy I'll still do the art of CUNNILINGUS, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The main difference I see between the VHTV and RLC on CamCaps Forum is that on VHTV the complaining is the predominate post. If you think a apartment doesn't live up to your expectations it gets a plethora of negativity, and it is non stop day after day, as where in the RLC threads there is plenty negativity, but the apartments people don't like they just don't watch or do they comment on them.

In catering to the masses you absolutely must have balance, between negative discussions and the good fun interesting discussions, CamCaps has moved VHTV to the feature site position, and we have done this as to do our part in promoting VHTV to the masses, for every post your read there are maybe 7 to 10 lurkers who read the forum but never post or join the forum. Some come to look at all the pictures and videos that the great cap and vid posters share with everyone, and some come just read what is posted and make a determination whether they should spend the money to join one of the sites. It has always been our hope that what is provided here on CamCaps helps them make the choice to subscribe and to also join in the fun we have here talking and discussing the voyeur sites.' 

Currently online for CC  155 members 9 anonymous 685 guests

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The main difference I see between the VHTV and RLC on CamCaps Forum is that on VHTV the complaining is the predominate post. If you think a apartment doesn't live up to your expectations it gets a plethora of negativity, and it is non stop day after day, as where in the RLC threads there is plenty negativity, but the apartments people don't like they just don't watch or do they comment on them.

In catering to the masses you absolutely must have balance, between negative discussions and the good fun interesting discussions, CamCaps has moved VHTV to the feature site position, and we have done this as to do our part in promoting VHTV to the masses, for every post your read there are maybe 7 to 10 lurkers who read the forum but never post or join the forum. Some come to look at all the pictures and videos that the great cap and vid posters share with everyone, and some come just read what is posted and make a determination whether they should spend the money to join one of the sites. It has always been our hope that what is provided here on CamCaps helps them make the choice to subscribe and to also join in the fun we have here talking and discussing the voyeur sites.' 

Currently online for CC  155 members 9 anonymous 685 guests

But the tone between people in the VHTV section is much much nicer. Say sth against any girl in one of the ridiculous Barca threads and all the fanboys there will "kill" you :biggrin: Here there sometimes is a disagreement but it never gets personal. 

• Upvote 1

I wanna answer about the top ten negative comments.. Don’t worry, I will never post anything else here. I will take my thoughts to myself, and if there is something I don’t like I don’t watch without say anything here. Maybe I should had take the same behavior with rlc. Ignore. After all, life is not based with only sex. And for me, the problem with that offline house wasn’t missing sex, but hide people and hide spots, and bad cams. That’s all. Now I don’t wanna talk anymore about them. I like watching VH, even without sex. I only really hope to see no more empty rooms, no more shy people and no more hiding spots.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I wanna answer about the top ten negative comments.. Don’t worry, I will never post anything else here. I will take my thoughts to myself, and if there is something I don’t like I don’t watch without say anything here. Maybe I should had take the same behavior with rlc. Ignore. After all, life is not based with only sex. And for me, the problem with that offline house wasn’t missing sex, but hide people and hide spots, and bad cams. That’s all. Now I don’t wanna talk anymore about them. I like watching VH, even without sex. I only really hope to see no more empty rooms, no more shy people and no more hiding spots.

but definitely comment. that's a big part of the fun!