Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But the tone between people in the VHTV section is much much nicer. Say sth against any girl in one of the ridiculous Barca threads and all the fanboys there will "kill" you :biggrin: Here there sometimes is a disagreement but it never gets personal. 

Agree with you.In VH forum NEVER been insulted by any user.In Rlc forum been insulted many many times.In VH forum(at least till now)we talked about the things,listed the others opinions,being the same or oposite and debated with cordiality as it should happen in any forum.Not an single time an user were insulted me because my opinon wa diferent from him.In my opinion we are just fine in this VH part.Negative,polite,pretty,ugly views and opinions is what makes an forum.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, they certainly don’t interact with us nearly as much as I wish they did. Oh well, that’s too bad. I don’t think my question was a bad one. And I agree with you that claiming the number of comments as being some kind of an achievement misses the point. 

Think your question was very valid,i also think most of the views of that place were just fast clicks/views to see if something was happening.Talking about my personal case of course.

• Like 1

I believe that topic has been closed for comment, the apartment is closed and VHTV has stated their case, and the top 10 CC posted listed 2533 negitive comments posted their case. 

Lets move on to something more constructive to our forum.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I believe that topic has been closed for comment, the apartment is closed and VHTV has stated their case, and the top 10 CC posted listed 2533 negitive comments posted their case. 

Lets move on to something more constructive to our forum.

...agreed. Let´s pray that Mika will become healthy again....

Finaly, they have shut down that weird apt. What a relief! Not that I would have watched them, but I was afraid that this kind of apt. would become mainstream. You did the right thing, vhtv!

And we all know that Jeka can do better. I mean, look at Violet and Jeff. They have become the vhtv superstars in no time!

The first gay apt. is a big step. There will be people arguing about it, I'm sure of it. But it makes vhtv even more special! I won't watch it though, because I'm not into this kind of stuff, but I wish all the people who looking forward to it a good time. Enjoy it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2