Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

56 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, I can essentially make a gif that is basically a full HD video. I don't think VH wants that in the forums. Maybe they don't care, but shouldn't there be rules about this?

i don't know the file size but hope85 seems to do well. i don't think a gif file could be all that big & shouldn't be a problem, should it?

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know the file size but hope85 seems to do well. i don't think a gif file could be all that big & shouldn't be a problem, should it?

I downloaded now randomly 7 gif of him and the values went from 6.6mb till 14.7mb with an average of 10,3mb 
The biggest problem i see could  be if there are 4-5-6 gifs in a single forum page (i don't have problems with that) but not all everybody have fiber connection and we can't forget the connections through mobiles/tablets. 

• Like 1

Sinserily the image,gifts "abuse" number and size isn't all that bad in the VH forum than it is the in the Rlc one,in that one i complain but never nothing was done,in there some users just continues put in coment posts lots lots of big images and gifts making my iPad browser to close or get very slow loading because the heavy of those pics/gifts,and my iPad have maybe 1Giga of memory..An smart phone with less than that etc must be even worst.But of course if the pics/gifs are done with moderity and correct sizes than no problems.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Here are some really big gifs. Nobody complained as far as I know:

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9970-vh-funnies/?page=3

That post of VH Funnies... 30000 views since July 14

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10659-betty-rick/   54700 views since December 16

If all gifs went to only one 'section/post' with that information there... no problem at all