Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Todays newsletter:

mail_logo_square_3.png
Happy New Year, and that's how our guys and girls celebrated, and other news over the past week!

Happy New Year and here is how our guys and girls celebrated. You can also watch it in archives.

New participants, Stella & Stephan, joined us! Funny couple make a lot of parties and camshow.We are sure that you will like them and you will get a lot of pleasure from watching them.

Ary & George celebrated with their friends and had a good time. After guests left they had some great sex and enjoyed themselves all over the place. George even hit Ary's hair and eye while cumming.

Carrie & David celebrated with guest in the ktichen. Carrie has a nice new mesh lingerie she showed us this week and made David all horny. Make sure to check it out.

Betty & Rick celebrated together with their best friends Mira & Henry. This week they had to more guys over to have fun with. Betty first took a bath with them and than action continued in bedroom.

Viki & Kate had mum, dad and Viki's sister and many other friends over for New Years celebrations. After all the party activities the two showed us again yesterday night what true lesbian love and passion looks like.

Linda & Leon made firworks themselves from their balcony for celebrations. Other than that they are not getting tired showing us new sex positions and places everyday.

Grishas & Marias swinger friends Mary & Maxim visited them and they had a great time together. Wednesday night there was hot lesbian sex between Maria and Maryincluding some light bondage. Of course guys were not left out too.

We had to say goodbye to Freddy as there was some trouble preventing him staying longer with us. We wish him the best.

Edda & Joe celebrated together with Nina & Alan and some friends. Edda bought some new sexy clothes she used to make Joe all horny this week.

Jeff & Violet celebrated together romantically with champagne and sparklers on their loggia. They even turned one cam to the outside so we could watch fireworks with them together. Really nice people.

Anastasia & Rock had their New Years party together with Adam and another guest couple. Nyusha returned yesterday and also Sia, a good friend of Sid & Em, came over yesterday for a visit. Let's see what hot moments she will bring.

Chloe & James celebrated the turn of the year while having sex. They were all alone so they had some fun together. An unusual but very naughty and funny way to start the new year. Lisa returned but unfortunately she cought a cold.

Clara & Stas New Years party together with Stella & Tom lasted 'til the morning interrupted by some sexy action between Clara & Stas in the bathroom. Clarabought new lingerie again to have something new for seducing Stas this week.

New Years celebration at Anna & Alex place was again a crazy party: Candy & Dean and Stew came as guests and the crazy stuff began. Lexy & Pete got really close to Candy & Dean with hot kissing and boob and butt grabbing.

Bree & Drew had sex later and Anna & Alex did not stand out and had a great time together too.

Katie & Phil will leave us today. We say thank you for great moments and wish them a happy and long life together. A new couple will arrive for them soon.

We all love Misty for being totally crazy lately. We really have a hard time to keep track of all guys. She was with guys #33 and #36 together for two nights for hot threesomes. After that guy #37 took over and last night she went for 4 sessions in a row with guy #38. In between Mr. Black had to do his job too. You think that's crazy? No that's Misty

Ninas birthday was celebrated together with Edda & Joe and they did some naughty Star Wars cosplay and sex together. Ever want so see sex in a Darth Vader costume? Check out the archives. On wednesday night Serena had hot sex with Isabella and Alan got visited by Marina for some naughty action in the bedroom. We all hope to see both girls back soon. Last night Nina and Serena had great fun with a new sextoy, a strapon dildo.

• Like 2

Can anyone tell me how to keep the cams in sync?.  If I open up 2 or 3 cams in the same apartment AAI constantly have to sync them with each other.  They almost always seem to go out of time.  I don't have this problem with other sites so what the hell am I doing wrong with this site??:huh:

I've read some people on here complaining about vhtv's timeline feature, but no specifics.  Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it, if anything? I'm planning on getting a sub, but the timeline is crucial to me.

31 minutes ago, PPark said:

I've read some people on here complaining about vhtv's timeline feature, but no specifics.  Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it, if anything? I'm planning on getting a sub, but the timeline is crucial to me.

most of the time it is fine. but once in a while it may freeze or skip. it's a work in progress. but sub anyway as most everything worth watching will wind up in archives. almost 25,000 vids there now.

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

most of the time it is fine. but once in a while it may freeze or skip. it's a work in progress. but sub anyway as most everything worth watching will wind up in archives. almost 25,000 vids there now.

Thanks for the response, sounds good to me.

21 hours ago, PPark said:

Even the archive videos(with more than 2000videos)makes it worth by itself at least one month of subscription,after that Probraby you will get hooked by VH and at least some of the houses and residents.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's working ok for me,only time after time that black screen with loading,but rest it's ok.

Thanks Z.  Don't know.  I've cleaned my cache, cookies, etc..  Rebooted.  Can't seem to get the site to work properly.  Sent in a support ticket but who knows?

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Thanks Z.  Don't know.  I've cleaned my cache, cookies, etc..  Rebooted.  Can't seem to get the site to work properly.  Sent in a support ticket but who knows?

I get it all the time particularly if it’s a high traffic time. Ever since they switched to the us/Canada server it’s been like this. I go through speed test after speed test with no results

Just now, Kkru394 said:

I get it all the time particularly if it’s a high traffic time. Ever since they switched to the us/Canada server it’s been like this. I go through speed test after speed test with new results

For a while it worked great with the US servers.  Lately though it's been for shit..  It's buffering like hell right now and the only cam I have open is the kitchen cam for Linda and Leon; and they're not even home!  I don't think it's my computer because I don't have these problems with RLC or Camarads..  So I have got to figure it's the site and not my computer.  Think I'll over to Twitter and bitch.  That seems to get the attention of the powers that be.:angry: