Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

With all these new places coming on I have to wonder, how in the world will the older ones survive? Even if the subscriber base is skyrocketing, the viewers are always going to gravitate towards what's new. The pressure on the older tenants must be mounting. 

Good. That will maybe lead to some new interesting things there. Some places will make it some won't. Thats just the way it goes.

With more and more apartments launching, it's getting very easy to miss things that are happening. I know we have timeline and archive for things that we miss, but as voyeurs it's so much more exciting to see things happen live. Even on CC you need to go into each apartment thread to see what is happening.

I know that VHTV have said that preview thumbs is on their to do list, but until that happens I have a suggestion that maybe there could be a dedicated thread here that functions as an early alert to things either happening or possibly about to happen. It wouldn't be a thread that had lots of comments or opinions or complaints, just somewhere people can post things like "sex about to start at Edda and Joe's" or "guest just arrived at Betty & Rick's".

Just a suggestion - what do people think?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, stanley said:

With more and more apartments launching, it's getting very easy to miss things that are happening. I know we have timeline and archive for things that we miss, but as voyeurs it's so much more exciting to see things happen live. Even on CC you need to go into each apartment thread to see what is happening.

I know that VHTV have said that preview thumbs is on their to do list, but until that happens I have a suggestion that maybe there could be a dedicated thread here that functions as an early alert to things either happening or possibly about to happen. It wouldn't be a thread that had lots of comments or opinions or complaints, just somewhere people can post things like "sex about to start at Edda and Joe's" or "guest just arrived at Betty & Rick's".

Just a suggestion - what do people think?

that sounds good but easier to have a star or something light up next to the name to bring attention?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ipiratemedia said:

Do they do refunds? Is a joke right, having CAMS pointed at heads, No full body views, Cams set on angles? Only in a few rooms, one can watch the penetration. I can't believe anyone would pay for the way the CAMS are situated. Can someone explain to me, why you would pay for this, besides interacting with peoples heads? If I cannot get a refund, I'll sell my membership worth $84.00 for $30 Bucks, if anyone is interested! I'm sorry VHTV, a lot of people speak highly of you. In my opinion, you guys have NO CLUE, about setting up CAMS!  There are 16 of us in my home right now LOL. If you're looking to dump the project, I would be very interested. When I ran my successful business for seven years, before I was wounded, I listen until I got it right. Peace Joey :angry:

Lol what? Where are cams wrong? Pointed only on heads? 

• Like 1

It's the managers that set up the camera positions not VHTV and different managers have different styles. The new Rock/Anastasia apartment has some good camera positioning - Alex/Anna aways do a good job.

I presume your complaint is over the Ella/Isaac cams. I agree they are not in the best position. Often they are tweaked a day or so after going live as a result of viewer feedback. Perhaps if you raised a support ticket giving some constructive suggestions for better positions they may get them moved.

• Like 1