Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Even the archive videos(with more than 2000videos)makes it worth by itself at least one month of subscription,after that Probraby you will get hooked by VH and at least some of the houses and residents.

The timeline is important to me because I'm one of those weird ones who like to watch the non-sex stuff, too. Just gotta get through a few busy weeks before I sub.

I've been on camarads, but my favorite girls all moved out, so I'm moving to VH.  I've been watching the free cams for awhile to see if I like any of the couples.  So far my favorites are Zoi&Tim, Edda&Joe, and Clara&Stas.

27 minutes ago, PPark said:

The timeline is important to me because I'm one of those weird ones who like to watch the non-sex stuff, too. Just gotta get through a few busy weeks before I sub.

I've been on camarads, but my favorite girls all moved out, so I'm moving to VH.  I've been watching the free cams for awhile to see if I like any of the couples.  So far my favorites are Zoi&Tim, Edda&Joe, and Clara&Stas.

Bro,if you're in camarads then VH would be an hugeee improvment no doubt.Regard your favorites..I prefer not coment hehe,gess it's up to everyone taste.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Awww! No much swinging going on except for Betty and Rick and Alan and the crew. Not working for you huh? 

We're all getting swinger happy on here, It does seem like it's slow on here with no swinging or swapping going on.

Are Eric and Layla coming back? I click on the link to the newsletter on the main page and it says at the top "Latest news: New House: Lisa | Eric & Layla are back! Read more...".

I'm guessing that this is a mistake .

newsletter.jpg

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

Are Eric and Layla coming back? I click on the link to the newsletter on the main page and it says at the top "Latest news: New House: Lisa | Eric & Layla are back! Read more...".

I'm guessing that this is a mistake .

newsletter.jpg  0   180.9 kB

Newsletter and news are old. I posted the right newsletter earlier here...