Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey peeps!  Can someone tell me why when switching cams in an apartment it often kicks into the timeline?  You'll notice it after you wait a few seconds for a cam to open.  It then tell you to go live.   Why? anyone?  It is tre' annoying!:huh::confused::angry:

No ideia why it happens,but it's an usual problem,it's usual to switch to another cam in an house and instead of direct feed we get  past record or something like that.And yes..it's annoying.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey peeps!  Can someone tell me why when switching cams in an apartment it often kicks into the timeline?  You'll notice it after you wait a few seconds for a cam to open.  It then tell you to go live.   Why? anyone?  It is tre' annoying!:huh::confused::angry:

46 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No ideia why it happens,but it's an usual problem,it's usual to switch to another cam in an house and instead of direct feed we get  past record or something like that.And yes..it's annoying.

You can fix this by leaving the sound enabled. Just mute the browser tab if you dont wanna hear sound

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can fix this by leaving the sound enabled. Just mute the browser tab if you dont wanna hear sound

I must had understand bad,usualy my sound it on but this thing happens with some regulary still with sound or not,it's this..I am watching an house in direct..then I change for another house and the images are not in direct..so I have to press the go live thing.Hope I explain it good,you know my English..or my absence of it lol.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I must had understand bad,usualy my sound it on but this thing happens with some regulary still with sound or not,it's this..I am watching an house in direct..then I change for another house and the images are not in direct..so I have to press the go live thing.Hope I explain it good,you know my English..or my absence of it lol.

Yes you understand correctly. Using Chrome browser it always worked for me...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Want to wish to everybody from Camcaps and specially to VH section here on CC a very great opening day in 2018!!!! Let the new year be the best of our life.. Be safe tonight :biggrin:

Happy-New-Year-2018-Images-4.jpg 

I also wish a happy new year with great health and happiness for everyone here,

It's good to be part of this small vhtv community here in cc

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AN GREAT 2018 to all cc community and staff..what an crazy 2017 we all had Regard VH,cc etc,it's amazing the grow of the VHTV we all love,it's was an year of talks,respect,emotions,bad moments,fantastic moments,cheers to all.

• Like 2