Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I remember in the old days, VHTV used to issue warnings to manager for people closing shower curtains when showering (I'm thinking about back in the days of Mia & Kenny), now it's just common practice and nothing gets done. Even Anna and Alex themselves hide behind a curtain in their own apartment.

1 minute ago, stanley said:

I remember in the old days, VHTV used to issue warnings to manager for people closing shower curtains when showering (I'm thinking about back in the days of Mia & Kenny), now it's just common practice and nothing gets done. Even Anna and Alex themselves hide behind a curtain in their own apartment.

Its because of the water splash there. They have a transparent curtain. They do not hide.

But for the first month they were there they had no curtain. The curtain isn't that transparent, you can't see much when the curtain is drawn. Any bathroom that needs a curtain should have the camera at the other side of the curtain - like in the Ella/Isaac place or Mira/Henry.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

But for the first month they were there they had no curtain. The curtain isn't that transparent, you can't see much when the curtain is drawn. Any bathroom that needs a curtain should have the camera at the other side of the curtain - like in the Ella/Isaac place or Mira/Henry.

Cant disagree :biggrin:

Curtains during shower seems nothing comparing for exemple to having an house with residents doing only undercover,underblankets sex for two months or more like we see in other sites,VH residents don't hide a lot,it's one of the keys of site(deliver an good experience for us,their clients,viewrs).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Curtains during shower seems nothing comparing for exemple to having an house with residents doing only undercover,underblankets sex for two months or more like we see in other sites,VH residents don't hide a lot,it's one of the keys of site(deliver an good experience for us,their clients,viewrs).

Might seem like nothing to you, but I like watching them in the shower often more so than watching them having sex. We all prefer different things. Wonder how people would react if VHTV started allowing participants to have sex under transparent bed sheets.

Just now, stanley said:

Might seem like nothing to you, but I like watching them in the shower often more so than watching them having sex. We all prefer different things. Wonder how people would react if VHTV started allowing participants to have sex under transparent bed sheets.

And you have reason,not saying that it's good residents to have those curtains during shower,myself also enjoy watch it sometimes,an good solution if there isn't possible to have shower without curtain it's to have one very transparent but agree it's not the same thing,just sayed that regard blanket sex because it's one of major differences for better in VH.

If we are going to have so many apartments now we urgently need a quick scanning system like thumbnails and motion detectors installed as you waste most of your time going through every apartment to see what's happening and that isn't allowing for looking in each room. By the time you have gone though all of them you may have missed stuff in other apartments, it's a real nightmare especially if you have problems with cams loading etc etc.

Also in the recent apartment additions the cams (or lack of them) must have been installed by idiots in many cases especially where they have seemed to allow the residents to hide from view or even vanish completely for vast amounts of time. 

I know we have the timeline but then again time taken scaning through these you are just missing stuff elsewhere  it's a vicious circle.

The criteria has to be quality before quantity i think.

So come on VH get your act together fast or else you are just going to piss people right off.

• Like 1

I wonder how complex it is to add preview thumbs to the website?

Motion detection was promised to us as long ago as 8th November 2016

Voyeur House updates

Motion Detection

Since our latest promise to create Archive, our tech team was working hard to make it come true and is doing so now. One of other most-wanted features of our visitors is motion detection - the ability to get notification about action happening on cams. This will be the next thing as soon as we roll Archive out.

On 19th November 2016 we were told

Meanwhile, the archive and motion detection features on their way to production stage and we will be showing them quite soon.

I'd love to have an update from VHTV on the next newsletter as to the progress of these 2 much requested and essential features.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Anybody experiencing delays when clicking on any VH link to any apartment? Everything seems so slow to react?

Yes I've had it for a couple of weeks now.