Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Finally, I bitched on twitter and I got a response!!!  

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dear friends! We have some technical problems. We are working on their solution. Sorry for the inconvenience.</p>&mdash; Voyeur House TV (@VoyeurHouseTV) <a href="https://twitter.com/VoyeurHouseTV/status/946142058426830855?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 27, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Like 1

Ya know, I hate to say this but 5-minutes after i bitched on Twitter everything started working for me.  You think someone forgot to turn the switch and when they saw it on Twitter they paid attention?  In other words, no one even knew there was a problem over here until it was mentioned over there?:huh::dodgy:

И скоро мы приветствуем Новый год, полный вещей, которых никогда не было. Я уйду в канун Нового года, чтобы всем жителям VHTV, техническому персоналу за кулисами и моей расширенной семье на CC, я желаю вам счастливого, здорового и процветающего Нового года, наполненного магией, мечтами и безумством. Надеюсь, 2018 год принесет вам радости и простые сюрпризы, которые наполнят каждый день радостью и счастьем. Если вы празднуете Новый год, тогда оставайтесь в безопасности и хорошо проводите время. С новым годом

Apologies for the above if it doesn't read right, it was the best Google Translate could offer. Here it is again in English.

And soon we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been. I shall be away on New Years Eve so, to all the residents on VHTV, the technical staff behind the scenes and my extended family on CC, I wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope 2018 brings you the little joys and simple surprises that will fill each day with fun and happiness. If you are celebrating the New Year then stay safe and have a good time. Happy New Year

LisaPF19a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey peeps!  Can someone tell me why when switching cams in an apartment it often kicks into the timeline?  You'll notice it after you wait a few seconds for a cam to open.  It then tell you to go live.   Why? anyone?  It is tre' annoying!:huh::confused::angry: