Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Thanks Z.  Don't know.  I've cleaned my cache, cookies, etc..  Rebooted.  Can't seem to get the site to work properly.  Sent in a support ticket but who knows?

I know what you feel,usualy I have all those problems you said,but today not that much,hope it's gets better for you soon mic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarveyB said:

Bad buffering for me too, their tweet says they're working on it.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I saw their tweet Harvey.  I tweeted a bitch about the buffering and lagging.  Since I got no response from the support ticket, I think tweeting gets their attention..::)

Jabbath, I got to be honest with you, I give a shit about Germany.  I know I can't even access a cam without it shutting down immediately..

Hey VH!!  You suck!!!  Saturday night, the only night I have off and I can't even access a f**king cam on your site!!   Are you going to credit me for today?  Dam site hasn't worked right all day.  But I'd rather you be like this though rather than the shit you tried to pass off as a cam site earlier today.  You name this site "Buffering House I" instead of VH1 !:angry:  Thanks for ruining my Saturday.   

I closed out VH and went over to RLC.  It's boring as hell over there but at least their dam cams work..  I'll be in cam caps so  anyone in the US or Canada, if they "fix"  their problems,  (*cough, upgrade the servers, *cough), please post and let me know.  Thanks guys..