Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Voyeur House TV

Don't know if this has been addressed in the past but the archives needs some serious re-organizaion. For example, if wanted to watch old Sveta/Vlad vids I have to go into the end pages of the Clara and Stas section. If I wanted to watch old Teya/Stan vids I'd have to go to the end pages of Em, Nyu's section. There are a few examples of this in the archives. I think older couples/apartments should or could be archived in a separate section so newer subs could possibly know that they even exist. Plus it'll be easier for older subs to find vids of the older couples they used to enjoy. Just a thought.

It's not the best solution i know, not even close (i will try to update that mega list this week) but it's a way to help on that issue (the numbers that are there are all correct, but last two months are missing)... The archive is organized by realms and not by tenants, that's the problem.. 
In two months the archive increased 444 pages .. that means more 7100 videos

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Voyeur House TV

Don't know if this has been addressed in the past but the archives needs some serious re-organizaion. For example, if wanted to watch old Sveta/Vlad vids I have to go into the end pages of the Clara and Stas section. If I wanted to watch old Teya/Stan vids I'd have to go to the end pages of Em, Nyu's section. There are a few examples of this in the archives. I think older couples/apartments should or could be archived in a separate section so newer subs could possibly know that they even exist. Plus it'll be easier for older subs to find vids of the older couples they used to enjoy. Just a thought.

This is a serious issue we have with Archive indeed. The update(s) to Archive Moments section is coming, which will resolve most of navigations problems we all have at the moment.

• Like 2

A good function to have in the archives would be a search function where you could search by name or whatever criterior you want.

Currently all you do under any heading is to just look at every page which is very time consuming.

• Upvote 1

Yes agree archives can be an mess,think an reason for that it's that had been so many houses and residents in VH so maybe it's hard for VH to make all houses of past plus all actual ones,but an archive for exemple divided in two sections..one with all last houses and residents..other with all actual houses and residents,could be an good way to find things easier,westerday was trying to find good old teya and Stan and took some time,glad this subject it's being reworked,better organizaded.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

A good function to have in the archives would be a search function where you could search by name or whatever criterior you want.

Currently all you do under any heading is to just look at every page which is very time consuming.

Agree, but first they need to check big part of the videos to put date on title (or if possible to catch as attribute of file even better) and see all the names because some of them are not correct 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Agree, but first they need to check big part of the videos to put date on title (or if possible to catch as attribute of file even better) and see all the names because some of them are not correct 

as an op i have suggested that we be allowed to update titles etc. so many times someone is guest & later they become regulars with names. but the most important thing is to save it ! after all, it's history in the making!:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as an op i have suggested that we be allowed to update titles etc. so many times someone is guest & later they become regulars with names. but the most important thing is to save it ! after all, it's history in the making!:biggrin:

Yes but updating all titles is a hell lot of work. I mean I would be willing update a certain number everyday but the archive is growing faster than I can update I guess... :biggrin:

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but updating all titles is a hell lot of work. I mean I would be willing update a certain number everyday but the archive is growing faster than I can update I guess... :biggrin:

you got that right. but there are some we could easily do. others may be impossible. but it could be a helpful option.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

but even some of the names (remember seeing on Jeka house) are mistaken or with typo (in case of search by title will not found that video).. I started to do some check up (when did that archive "organization" file) but i give up because it was too many videos to check :biggrin:

Edit: also this for example https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm7/cam13/mera-jeka-morning-quickie (it's sara on the video, but i think there was never someone called mera)