Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just ran a website availability test on uptrends.com for the VH site  - it was unable to reach the site from London, Auckland, Buenos aires, brussels, new York, san diego, seatle, Sydney and a few others - it is available in Netherlands Italy, japan, hong kong, Dublin, Edinburgh, oslo and some others.  So it depends on your DNS routing to the servers.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, golfer06 said:

hey @Voyeur House TV. i know there was a big problem with rock but a lot of us are not getting anything at all! could we please have a few other apts to watch?

Sorry, but what do you mean? Everything should be alright at the moment.

20 hours ago, ashteaduk1 said:

Just ran a website availability test on uptrends.com for the VH site  - it was unable to reach the site from London, Auckland, Buenos aires, brussels, new York, san diego, seatle, Sydney and a few others - it is available in Netherlands Italy, japan, hong kong, Dublin, Edinburgh, oslo and some others.  So it depends on your DNS routing to the servers.

That just doesn't make any sense.

22 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sorry, but what do you mean? Everything should be alright at the moment.

That just doesn't make any sense.

What golfer sayed makes all the sense,after the rock incident for some time absoluty zero houses were available to watch,no cams loading for that time(in all houses),gess that's what he was talking,but wasn't for long time I think and things got resolved.

Additional announcement from us.

We are aware that the service slowed down in terms of speed of delivery of streams to end-users. As these are not that much visible, we all can notice them, compared to the time when there were no delays at all. I want everyone to bear with us and make sure that we will not only restore the same speeds, but will improve them a lot.

There's nothing broken or any errors exist. The reason is that we're moving to absolutely new content delivery technology, which will bring VHTV to all-new level of speed quality. I guess some of you may have a clue what this will be, but this are the changes that will help all the clients with low bandwidth connection, as well as to the clients with "i live in data center" connection speeds too.

So, hold on, report any errors you may encounter, and we will do our best for you not to wait this much.

J.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What golfer sayed makes all the sense,after the rock incident for some time absoluty zero houses were available to watch,no cams loading for that time(in all houses),gess that's what he was talking,but wasn't for long time I think and things got resolved.

Okay, now i get it. Yes, there was an error caused by the lockdown. The process of emergency lockdown is not that smart at the moment, but that's the thing we will improve in recent future for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Okay, now i get it. Yes, there was an error caused by the lockdown. The process of emergency lockdown is not that smart at the moment, but that's the thing we will improve in recent future for sure.

At least for me lasted little(maybe half hour)after that everything worked fine.But for some time indeed some difficulties.cheers.

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Additional announcement from us.

We are aware that the service slowed down in terms of speed of delivery of streams to end-users. As these are not that much visible, we all can notice them, compared to the time when there were no delays at all. I want everyone to bear with us and make sure that we will not only restore the same speeds, but will improve them a lot.

There's nothing broken or any errors exist. The reason is that we're moving to absolutely new content delivery technology, which will bring VHTV to all-new level of speed quality. I guess some of you may have a clue what this will be, but this are the changes that will help all the clients with low bandwidth connection, as well as to the clients with "i live in data center" connection speeds too.

So, hold on, report any errors you may encounter, and we will do our best for you not to wait this much.

J.

Speed won't overcome poor cameras, badly positioned and poor lighting but I know this is not VHTV's fault altho' you could introduce a quality of service clause in your contracts. 

@Voyeur House TV

Don't know if this has been addressed in the past but the archives needs some serious re-organizaion. For example, if wanted to watch old Sveta/Vlad vids I have to go into the end pages of the Clara and Stas section. If I wanted to watch old Teya/Stan vids I'd have to go to the end pages of Em, Nyu's section. There are a few examples of this in the archives. I think older couples/apartments should or could be archived in a separate section so newer subs could possibly know that they even exist. Plus it'll be easier for older subs to find vids of the older couples they used to enjoy. Just a thought.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Voyeur House TV

Don't know if this has been addressed in the past but the archives needs some serious re-organizaion. For example, if wanted to watch old Sveta/Vlad vids I have to go into the end pages of the Clara and Stas section. If I wanted to watch old Teya/Stan vids I'd have to go to the end pages of Em, Nyu's section. There are a few examples of this in the archives. I think older couples/apartments should or could be archived in a separate section so newer subs could possibly know that they even exist. Plus it'll be easier for older subs to find vids of the older couples they used to enjoy. Just a thought.

...but a good one...:angel:

• Like 1