Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lina and Dominica are bisexual!? I havn't seen them with guys yet, but I got something to look forward to!

Dominica till now nothing, but Lina already had many sex moments with the "tech guy" from Alex&Lina (managers)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Dominica till now nothing, but Lina already had many sex moments with the "tech guy" from Alex&Lina (managers)

Capture_2018_02_08_14_58_26_821.pngThis Lina isn't it? I wonder if she's fantasizing about Dominica doing her fingers tongue magic on her, or a guy she's been with recently?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I prefer to think so.. Don't have in memory, but i think he was already there with lina and dominica in bedroom 

Ok thanks anyway. Just the fact of now knowing Lina is into guys as well gives me an actual reason to give this apartment a chance now.

Yes, that's lina

Yes, that's lina

When I'm watching these 2 going at it, I would bet that Dominica is more inclined to women than men, maybe only inclined to women

Just now, maxfactor said:
shill
SHil/
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
  1. 1.
    an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
verb
  1. 1.
    act or work as a shill.

Thanks I did not know that word. 

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Attention mods...9 posts that have nothing to do with the spirit of the thread and are designed to hide the negative connection posts

I did not attend to hide anything. When mods have the same opinion as you they should feel free to delete or move the posts...