Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, waldi said:

I've got the same, each time have to clear browser cache as well as other data and try to login in again. Otherwise I can open just first cam after launching the website, but I'm unable to switch to another. Total crap.

Exactly...I have cleared my cache and re logged in numerous times...works for a bit and then re starts.  I have done everything they asked of me.  Sent them my IP, my browser data, cleared cache on three browsers and three computers that I use.  They have told me that it is not my issue, but it never gets fixed.  Wasted 5 days of my sub to say nothing of the effort to "help" them.  After all that, I'm supposed to be  patient and satisfied.  In the mean time I'm still trying to figure out why,  they have me jump through hoops to prove it's not at my end, when it always comes back to their server issues, including the North American ones during my last sub.  Of my two subs I am now down about 10 days in total...but hey I'm supposed to help them!!!

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Exactly...I have cleared my cache and re logged in numerous times...works for a bit and then re starts.  I have done everything they asked of me.  Sent them my IP, my browser data, cleared cache on three browsers and three computers that I use.  They have told me that it is not my issue, but it never gets fixed.  Wasted 5 days of my sub to say nothing of the effort to "help" them.  After all that, I'm supposed to be  patient and satisfied.  In the mean time I'm still trying to figure out why,  they have me jump through hoops to prove it's not at my end, when it always comes back to their server issues, including the North American ones during my last sub.  Of my two subs I am now down about 10 days in total...but hey I'm supposed to help them!!!

Especially when the error codes you send them all state the problems is on the server !!!

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

LOL

Hello,

Did you logout and clean cache?
The issue was fixed successfully. Everything must be ok for you after this two simple steps.
Sincerely yours,
Voyeur House TV

That is a response I am fed up getting!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

So I did it...but DAMN!!!....You didnt say it was going to be this good!! LOL

I mean...just...WOW!! :biggrin:

Im glued to VIKI & KATE :cool:

They are great. Check out Lina & Dominica they are even more wild. And they are bisexual :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are great. Check out Lina & Dominica they are even more wild. And they are bisexual :biggrin:

Lina and Dominica are bisexual!? I havn't seen them with guys yet, but I got something to look forward to!