Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

25 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Another quick question if you don't mind?

Is it OK to post pics of the VH cams?  Or are they like RLC?

Thanks

Oh no it's working just fine at the moment...because there is nothing to see.  But you go ahead and spend the money...Don't take several peoples word for it.  BTW... the mod above didn't come clean that Vh is a sponsor of this web site.

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Oh no it's working just fine at the moment...because there is nothing to see.  But you go ahead and spend the money...Don't take several peoples word for it.  BTW... the mod above didn't come clean that Vh is a sponsor of this web site.

sponsor :biggrin:

let me laugh with your ignorance 

16 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Voyeur House TV How is it that after a year of being active you guys are still having the same streaming issues you had when you first started running? Neither RLC nor VV had these kinds of issues and they started years before you did. You've had all this time to see what needs to be done and yet you're still taking one step forward and two-three steps backwards. Maybe you should consider hiring people who actually know what they're doing when setting up and maintaining streams and stop focusing so much on flooding the site with apartment after apartment until you can finally have a halfway decent quality and streams that don't lag and cut out. After a year of being live and being in 2018, I find it ridiculous that this even needs to be said.

The issues we ran into withing last 4 days were very new to us. Long before that, the only issues we may had were either global, which were resolved within 2-3 hours max., or issues for North American customers, which were resolved by the end of 2017, when we introduced NA infrastructure and it resolved all the problems we are aware of.

The thing with latest buffering issues was caused by the fact that we changed the way we deliver the content. And we will leave new tech live for everybody. The problem was that we ran into extreme load at our servers due to the lack of optimization and consecutive things which lead to a lot of problems. We are sorry that our customers had to experience these issues with us, and we gave away free access for several days to those users who sent us reports and helped resolving more and more issues within last days. Now the storm is finally over, and we're back on track making changes to our new streaming experience. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bean1111 said:

@Voyeur House TVI am having the same problem. I can't believe I am paying to see a little circle go round and round. This is BS and not acceptable. My subscriptions runs out in 10 days VHTV needs to respond to this issue NOW.

All the issues have been responded by now. If you feel like you don't receive assistance from VHTV Support team, just leave your ticket # here or anywhere else mentioning our account, so we could investigate into this.

As for now, we don't experience either global or individual issues with live streaming, timeline playback, archive moments playback. The only actual problem running at the moment is apartment of Maria & Mari. It is caused by local ISP and our local representatoves are working with them to resolve it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The issues we ran into withing last 4 days were very new to us. Long before that, the only issues we may had were either global, which were resolved within 2-3 hours max., or issues for North American customers, which were resolved by the end of 2017, when we introduced NA infrastructure and it resolved all the problems we are aware of.

The thing with latest buffering issues was caused by the fact that we changed the way we deliver the content. And we will leave new tech live for everybody. The problem was that we ran into extreme load at our servers due to the lack of optimization and consecutive things which lead to a lot of problems. We are sorry that our customers had to experience these issues with us, and we gave away free access for several days to those users who sent us reports and helped resolving more and more issues within last days. Now the storm is finally over, and we're back on track making changes to our new streaming experience. 

@Voyeur House TVIt is absolutely okay that free days are provided to those, who helped resolving the issues.

But the issues had all customers, some more, some less. A verbal excuse to all is not enough, as most of the users had helped a lot with their patience that your support was not overrun with a ticket by everyone. The nerves of support and tech people must anyhow be blank.... :sad:

• Upvote 3

On 2/6/2018 at 9:40 AM, jabbath1987 said:

You are totally right calling the American Budweiser "beer" is blasphemy when you compare it to the original Czech Budweiser beer. :biggrin:

SWMBO and I went on a guided tour of Germany a couple of years ago.  Loved it.  I've got Austria & Hungary in my gene pool from my grand parents.  The beer in Munich is to die for.  I think they might have served food in Munich too.:angel:.  I don't know how people can eat lunch in the town squares, drink a liter of beer to wash that lunch down, and then go back to work.  I would have to go take a nap somewhere.  

Even bought a cuckoo clock!. I looked at some of the pictures we took.  I have "tourist" written all over me.

• Like 2

Here's a couple of random questions for someone:  1. What do these apartments cost (rent) each month?  2. Do the occupants pay the rent with the money they make, or do they live for "free" and the managers pay?  Just curious about the money structure and how all of the people survive. 

4 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yeah great job...

2018-02-08_9-53-34.png

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah great job...

I've got the same, each time have to clear browser cache as well as other data and try to login in again. Otherwise I can open just first cam after launching the website, but I'm unable to switch to another. Total crap.

• Upvote 1