Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Voyeur House TV Are Drew and Bree gone for good or are they relocating to another apartment? No official announcement has been made about them so far.

They are moving. They should get back this weekend already from new location. Spolier: it's very cozy.

And now to very important things. Does anybody experience any streaming problems at the moment?
If you do, we would need you to let our support managers to access your PC remotely via remote access software, which we tell about via Support tickets, when nothing helps.

Again, I confirm, that there are no global issues with VHTV streaming, neither at NA continent, or EU. That's why complaints from 3-4 users here are very individual cases we would like to resolve at once.

If you don't feel like you receive quality support from us, please send me direct message here at CamCaps, i will assist you personally.

James

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

They are moving. They should get back this weekend already from new location. Spolier: it's very cozy.

And now to very important things. Does anybody experience any streaming problems at the moment?
If you do, we would need you to let our support managers to access your PC remotely via remote access software, which we tell about via Support tickets, when nothing helps.

Again, I confirm, that there are no global issues with VHTV streaming, neither at NA continent, or EU. That's why complaints from 3-4 users here are very individual cases we would like to resolve at once.

If you don't feel like you receive quality support from us, please send me direct message here at CamCaps, i will assist you personally.

James

You can contact me too. I will forward your ideas and / or complains as usual. Wish all a nice friday and great weekend here.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I liked yesterdays "panties" better :biggrin:

Haha--I havent seen a pair i dont like--She is quite spectacular and I think they are doing very well--It looks like they have nice things-She seems to be a very capable at fixing meals and cleaning the house-Can you even imagine something like that walking around your place 24-7

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! I just realized that VH has more apts then RLC does. In just about 1.5 years. Amazing! 

Well it seems RLC cancelled opening up new places at all. Their newest place is that barca house for endless teasing as far as I know