Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I may have been critical in the past but can admit when I see some good. And VHTV, you get all my respect for signing on to CC and directly answering questions and criticisms. It shows a great deal of professionalism that the other two sites (RLC/VV) are sorely lacking. And a big thank you for shedding some light on the ins-and-outs of how a voyeur site is run. It answers a lot questions and provides some good insight. $30 is still a bit pricey for only 4 apartments especially since I've seen enough of the first two couples, but whenever you add more apartments to the list I'd be a lot more incline to support you. 

Would you consider opening an apartment strictly for singles as opposed to only having couples? 

Is there any specific reason why all the apartments have the living room cam unlocked except for Amy, Alya and Kant? Can you shed any light as to why there are 4 people living there but only three people on the apartment listing?

I don't know about anyone else but I have a lot of stream issues? A lot of times apartments don't load up or whenever they do they have to rebuffer every 3-4 seconds. 

• Upvote 2

@voyeur-house.tv: what is your relation with the site voyeur-villa? is it the same compagny have open this site? there is a rumor it's an ex-employe of vv have open this site it's true or not ? VH have many similitude with VV,strange to see the same people was in vv before,vh need clarify the situation.

do you have relation with the site rlc too?

3 hours ago, Freitag13 said:

Hinweis zu Camera-Positionen.

In Alex Apartment soll im Livingroom nach rechts gedreht werden damit die Couch voll sichtbar ist. Der Esstisch ist bereits mit der kitchen-Camera gezeigt.

In Stacy Apartment sind die Lampen im Livingroom groß im Bild - was soll das ? Die Blick-Richtung der Camera bitte nach unten und etwas nach rechts,

damit der Sessel vorne voll zu sehen ist.

Hello. Actually, we do not provide support on other languages than english, but in case we receive such messages, we auto-translate them via google, so please keep in mind, that our answers to foreign language requests may or may not be correct due to auto-translation issues.

In Alex Apartment is to be rotated in the Livingroom to the right so that the couch is fully visible. The dining table is already shown with the kitchen camera.

You're talking about Cam13? This camera shows whole rest of the room with city view. The couch is fully visible on Cam17, which is accessible for Premium users of our website. Sign up to Trial or Premium to see, that no action is left behind under our cams :)

In Stacy Apartment the lamps in the Livingroom are large in the picture - what is that? The view direction of the camera please down and slightly to the right, so that the armchair is fully visible at the front.

Let us try to move one of living room cameras down to see if the picture gets better, but now cameras there are aligned to the horizon, so it seems optimal to us. Armchair is fully visible on Cam13, which is accessible for Premium users of our website.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

At the moment A,A&K and the new appartement are down. And we need new and more cams with better quality.

Thank you for noticing the issue. To be clear, it was caused by ISP on location. We fixed this issue immediately. After the problem with A,A&K apartment (Realm 1) we had tech issue on Stacy's House (Realm 3), which was caused by server slowdown. Looks like nobody noticed that, but we fixed that immediately too. Sorry for inconvenience.

@voyeur-house.tv: what is your relation with the site voyeur-villa? is it the same compagny have open this site? there is a rumor it's an ex-employe of vv have open this site it's true or not ? VH have many similitude with VV,strange to see the same people was in vv before,vh need clarify the situation.

do you have relation with the site rlc too?

Hey. You may have not noticed our first and previous message in this thread, where we answered this kind of questions. Let me quote myself again:

1) Is this site related/managed/owned/affiliated to/by VV or RLC?

No. And that means absolutely no. You see, in every industry there are best practices that can be used by everybody. We did not invent the wheel with Voyeur House, but learned these practices and made our project based on them. You can't find some critical features on our website right now, because we're developing them from the ground. Because we dislike the way it's done on other websites and we want to introduce our vision on how it can be done, better or worse - we'll see. 

The fact that some of participants in Voyeur House have been participating on other websites may state the one thing - this industry, just like every other, has it's own circle of "professionals" (participants, in this case), that may or may not roam among the projects inside the industry. We have developed a great network to be able to attract more new people to Voyeur House, and we're in constant process of casting and discussing with potential participants for future Houses. Our team has got great plans on expanding our network. We have received quite surprising amount of requests to join Voyeur House as participants and as Houses. But we need some time to process existing Houses, to make them work best for everyone. As soon as we're satisfied with existing Houses, we introduce more to our viewers. If you want to become a part of Voyeur House TV - just let me know via PM or forward your request via website

So, answering your question directly: We have to relation to voyeur villa or any other voyeur website. No, it is not the same company opened the site. That may be concluded from the fact, that we have no relation to any other voyeur website. Yes, it seems like a rumor. I've seen guys mentioned Kent or Gerda or something related to VV ex-employees. We don't know what presentations did ex-employees give, which you have seen on cameras there and we don't know the future of these people after they left these projects. The similarity you see is obvious and is explained in my previous message or in the abstract above - we used and continue using the best practices we found and are working hard to be better then our competitors and we are working to introduce new features to our audience.

Best,
VHTV

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I may have been critical in the past but can admit when I see some good. And VHTV, you get all my respect for signing on to CC and directly answering questions and criticisms. It shows a great deal of professionalism that the other two sites (RLC/VV) are sorely lacking. And a big thank you for shedding some light on the ins-and-outs of how a voyeur site is run. It answers a lot questions and provides some good insight. $30 is still a bit pricey for only 4 apartments especially since I've seen enough of the first two couples, but whenever you add more apartments to the list I'd be a lot more incline to support you. 

Would you consider opening an apartment strictly for singles as opposed to only having couples? 

Is there any specific reason why all the apartments have the living room cam unlocked except for Amy, Alya and Kant? Can you shed any light as to why there are 4 people living there but only three people on the apartment listing?

I don't know about anyone else but I have a lot of stream issues? A lot of times apartments don't load up or whenever they do they have to rebuffer every 3-4 seconds. 

Thank you for the appreciation. We do our best to satisfy our customers and future subscribers. We will notify you directly right as soon we launch new apartments.

We consider opening singles-only apartment in recent future. We have received some amount of similar requests, so we forwarded that to current Houses managers and to those, who spoke to us to join Voyeur House. In addition to that, we have received requests to add gay/lesbian Houses, which we consider too, but haven't found couples or Houses ready with gay/lesbian participants. Please let us know if somebody wants to join our network with this House direction.

Yes, there is the reason to lock Amy, Alya and Kant's apartment (Realm 1) living room camera for now. It is caused by the lack of one additional camera there. We're planning to add one more camera to living room to free-up slot for free camera there.
For now, the only free camera there seems informative for newcoming visitors.

Are there 4 people living? Haven't noticed that. It may be guest staying there, but there are three people living for now.

Yes, there are some stream issues happening, which we fix asap as we catch them. Actually, we will be rolling out new hardware to Realm 1 to power-up the equipment and to test if it works. If it does - we'll scale this solution to other Realms (apartments). Please let us know about any issues via Support page. Our team reviews and answers all your messages in, nearly, 24/7 mode.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you for the appreciation. We do our best to satisfy our customers and future subscribers. We will notify you directly right as soon we launch new apartments.

We consider opening singles-only apartment in recent future. We have received some amount of similar requests, so we forwarded that to current Houses managers and to those, who spoke to us to join Voyeur House. In addition to that, we have received requests to add gay/lesbian Houses, which we consider too, but haven't found couples or Houses ready with gay/lesbian participants. Please let us know if somebody wants to join our network with this House direction.

Yes, there is the reason to lock Amy, Alya and Kant's apartment (Realm 1) living room camera for now. It is caused by the lack of one additional camera there. We're planning to add one more camera to living room to free-up slot for free camera there.
For now, the only free camera there seems informative for newcoming visitors.

Are there 4 people living? Haven't noticed that. It may be guest staying there, but there are three people living for now.

Yes, there are some stream issues happening, which we fix asap as we catch them. Actually, we will be rolling out new hardware to Realm 1 to power-up the equipment and to test if it works. If it does - we'll scale this solution to other Realms (apartments). Please let us know about any issues via Support page. Our team reviews and answers all your messages in, nearly, 24/7 mode.

I have subbed, will not again.  Too many empty apartments and people sitting around watching TV.  Not worth it.

I got an e-mail from voyeur-house,tv. It means that either RLC or CC has given my e-mail address to them. Is voyeur-house.tv owned by RLC? I have not given permission to give my e-mail address to anybody.

@voyeur-house.tv: i just don't understand why present peoples we have already see many time before (katya/ruslan,,jacky)

i take the example of katia/ruslan they was on rlc after on vv and now on vh,personaly i really don't have the envy to watch them again because i know perfectly their live now,

vh can interest me in the future if there is 100 % of new peoples we have never see before and very important too to instaure an archive videos like vv and some hot activity,don't do a website like rlc,this site is has been now ,don't want progress, stay in the facility and spend their time for bann their members

8 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The fact that some of participants in Voyeur House have been participating on other websites may state the one thing - this industry, just like every other, has it's own circle of "professionals" (participants, in this case), that may or may not roam among the projects inside the industry.

Sounds as: The fact that some of participants in Voyeur House have been participating on other websites may state the one thing - this industry, just like every other, has it's own circle of "homeless" (participants, in this case), that may or may not roam among the projects inside the industry in search of free housing. :biggrin: