New girl Irma Split #3

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAMN I COMPLETELY STOPPED POSTING PICTURES THAT'S HOW PISSED I AM :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer:

ALL I CAN SAY GUYS IS JUST KEEP LOOKING AT HER AND GET AS MANY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS YOU CAN OF IRMA BEFORE SHE LEAVES BECAUSE WE MAY NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.

An answer ?

Je pense  ce qui a rendu triste Irma dimanche soir quand elle est rentrée à l' appartement et que les filles sont venues la consoler c' est qu'  elle a du recevoir un appel téléphonique ce jour là et de se rendre compte qu' elle devait repartir chez elle surement plus tot que prévu pour des raisons personnelles ou professionnelles  on ne le saura jamais et pour se changer les idées c' est là qu'elle ont décidé de sortir en boite de nuit

Ilona a du essayer d' arranger l' affaire pour qu' elle reste plus longtemps mais peine perdue

Le massage de la nuit dernière de Irma sur Ilona c' était en quelque sorte un cadeau d' au revoir entre les deux  et se faire plaisir une dernière fois ensemble c' est tout cela  va pas plus loin  et Anna s' est masturbée car elle imaginait ce qui se passé à coté et entendre les gémissements de Ilona  cela l' a excitée et je le redis encore une fois  elle doit le regretter de ne pas avoir été plus loin le 31 Décembre et aurait aimée etre à la place d'Ilona

C'est vrai qu'elle va manquer dans l' appart mais c' est la vie malheureusement

think what made ​​sad Irma Sunday evening when she returned to the apartment and the girls came to console that is that it had to receive a phone call that day and realize that it was surely leave home earlier than expected for personal or business reasons we will never know it and get your mind it's there that she decided to go out clubbing

Ilona had to try to settle the matter for that it lasts longer but to no avail

massage last night Irma Ilona c 'was sort of a gift of goodbye between the two and make one last fun together it's all wrong further and Anna s' is masturbated as she imagined what happened next and hear the groans of Ilona that the has excited and I repeat again it must regret not having gone beyond 31 December and would be loved instead of Ilona

Yes it will be missed in the apartment but it's unfortunately life

To Irma, You are a lovely Lady inside and out. Thank you for sharing your time with us. You will be missed more than you know. Be Safe, Be Well, and Above All Be Happy.

I know this isn't your style of music but this is part of the lyrics of a song that says more than I can.

My Wish

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow

And each road leads you where you want to go

And if you're faced with the choice and you have to choose

I hope you choose the one that means the most to you

And if one door opens to another door closed

I hope you keep on walkin' ?til you find the window

If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile

But more than anything, more than anything

My wish for you

Is that this life becomes all that you want it to

Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small

You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to

I hope you know somebody loves you

And wants the same things too

Yeah, this is my wish

Good luck Irma, you will be missed dearly!!  You provided so much fun and excitement to this apartment, let alone the beauty that was you due to your personality, sincerity, sense of humor, thoughtfulness towards others, and openness to all the fans you made through RLC.  I couldn't wait to see you everyday that you were here just to see how you were going to make me smile for that particular day!!  Best of luck to you in the future and what ever you do, don't change who you are for anybody, stay true to yourself!!!

All of these guys act like she is already gone and leaving for sure. Give her a chance. Just enjoy her for the rest of her time here, however long it may be! I think it was a bad move on her part moving Layla into her room. It makes it easier for her if she ever tried to give Layla a massage, but it also took away her privacy for masturbation. You can tell she is sexually frustrated by the way she acted giving Ilona that massage the other night. How she was dragging her tongue over her back and kissing her neck. Also how she took off her top and rubbed her tits from the back of Ilona's neck down to her ankles. Dragging her nipples back and forth. What a great show! So lets hope she stays a little longer and enjoy her while she is here...........and let's hope she gets naked and makes it with every one of them..lol