Nelly & Bogdan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Big party at N and B today come one come all. Plenty of food and drink and the girls are dressed to the nines not so much the guys. Whats the occasion, I know it has to do with Nelly and bye the way she looks gorgeous. Also can anyone tell me what they are smokeing, is it dope?

Probably Nelly birthday

Couldn't be dope, there are a lot of soft tobacco flavours that you can join into the water pipes

Efim has been trying to convince his girlfriend to have sex but she won't do it with the other girl passed out on the couch in the living room.  He wanted to fool around in kitchen and she declined, so now they are in the bathroom.  I think he is going to get his way.

Efim has been trying to convince his girlfriend to have sex but she won't do it with the other girl passed out on the couch in the living room.  He wanted to fool around in kitchen and she declined, so now they are in the bathroom.  I think he is going to get his way.

yes efim really want to do it in kitchen ... but it's okay i can do it in bathroom ;)