Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... and again ... and again ... this girls show is just ridiculous ... How stupid someone need to be, to spend money for something like this .... it is not even good teasing ... just ... fake smile ... fake masturbation ... all the time. 

If someone here still belive that her bathroom masturbations are real ... you may just need to watch her show ... the same overplay ... just in an ridiculous short time ... did she even touch something while she fake this almost instant orgasm face?

Well yes ... but then she did exercise naked in the LR so I'm willing to give a lot of latitude to her for that. As for the show, one can hardly compare it to Michelle's. On the larger camsites the performers have to be a lot more competitive. i am not saying Becca and Jessica wouldn't get fans but to go private with those shows would be a waste of time.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

would be useful to a CC detachment when nothing happens like last night, the only thing I hope that Jessica and Nicole have learned well from Michelle lesson, especially so that Nicole had a 3-hour lesson on how to become rich, inetressante was really feeling all night two girls to whisper

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well yes ... but then she did exercise naked in the LR so I'm willing to give a lot of latitude to her for that. As for the show, one can hardly compare it to Michelle's. On the larger camsites the performers have to be a lot more competitive. i am not saying Becca and Jessica wouldn't get fans but to go private with those shows would be a waste of time.

We got used to see a lot of teaing in barcelona and it could be fun to watch. ... Teasing could be a nice extra, if it it helps the resident to get out of themself and let go limitations. You could see a real part of Irma when she did her dance and you could see a real part of Ilona when she had her crazy moments. :) .. It was fun to watch, because even when started to entertain, it also was something real.

Just the teasing, without any real part of the person is just a facade to entertain people. It is what is needed on cam girl pages but kill pages as RLC. ... You can not see the "Real Life", if all is just a show. 

• Upvote 1