Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

found it. was looking right at it and did not see it. think I am going blind from looking at all these gals.

did you see her bio off to the right ?????

Hace 2 minutos, Snakeater dijo:

Bio dados para Jess bisexuales. Pero Porque dados Que esta linea Un sitio de Cámaras sin SIGNIFICA en su vida real, Que es. Podia Ser recto en la vida real. ALGUNAS chicas bebe SOLO PARA ESTAR MAS populares bi Dicen

I agree. That's just a commercial hook.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, vortios said:

I agree. That's just a commercial hook.

Michelle says it as well but apart from a single episode of dry humping - she was clothed, needless to say Belle was bottomless - we have seen nothing to suggest that she likes girls. However I do think Belle maybe expected her to do more and Belle knows her very well so draw your own conclusions ...

However people from the adult entertainment industry whether they be cam girls, softcore or explicit models, exotic dancers or something more touchy feely have profiles, histories and likes even more unreliable than you'd find on the average dating site.

13 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Bio for Jess says bisexual. But because she says she is on a webcam site does not mean in her real life she is. She could be straight  in real life. Some gals wil say bi just to be more popular

This is something some people in this forum will never understand.

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Bio for Jess says bisexual. But because she says she is on a webcam site does not mean in her real life she is. She could be straight  in real life. Some gals wil say bi just to be more popular

What Bio? I've looked at everything that has been posted and haven't seen anything I could confirm was her Bio. I couldn't find her when she was online today. 

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Michelle says it as well but apart from a single episode of dry humping - she was clothed, needless to say Belle was bottomless - we have seen nothing to suggest that she likes girls. However I do think Belle maybe expected her to do more and Belle knows her very well so draw your own conclusions ...

However people from the adult entertainment industry whether they be cam girls, softcore or explicit models, exotic dancers or something more touchy feely have profiles, histories and likes even more unreliable than you'd find on the average dating site.

So......are you saying these girls are from the adult entertainment industry?   That's what I thought you said :)

• Upvote 1