Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

I am willing to give them the opportunity.  He had an apartment before and I think screwed it up.  I like what I see of her though and she needs to be given a chance to be liked.  

The good thing here is that if for some reason they do not make it - RLC hs made an investment in the apartment and it is already wired so that means it is now in play and will have tenets for a while to come.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

On the positive note, Efim has extremely good taste in the women he fucks. I'm not saying he deserves them, but he does attract wonderful women who at first perceive him to be special.

This may, or may not, be a good talent to have as a young man, and it may or may not be good for the women who fall for him.

CamCaps members are usually hostile to the RLC men because they think they have bigger dicks and know how to make love longer and better.

All I know is that someday, somewhere, Efim is going to miss Diana.

How the fuck does he do it foamy, Although being able to keep it up for 40 minutes might help....:dodgy:

il y a une heure, denizenkane a dit :

I have no idea of the date it was a while back. It was a great angle from cam 3 at N&Bs but was in night vision.

To my knowledge, the only times or anabel really showed her intimacy, it was in March, when efim taking on the couch, dressed as a nurse, it only lasted a few seconds. Then another time in the shower, when we go out we see her pussy 1 tenth of a second !!! The most torrid remains the session of whip !!! All the rest unfortunately is like tonight, hidden or in the dark! Let's hope that she relaxes a little more in the future, because I repeat, the topless will not be enough to pay the rent of this luxurious apartment, that many young Russian couples, dreams to have the financial means to rent! !!

2 hours ago, albacore said:

I am willing to give them the opportunity.  He had an apartment before and I think screwed it up.  I like what I see of her though and she needs to be given a chance to be liked.  

The good thing here is that if for some reason they do not make it - RLC hs made an investment in the apartment and it is already wired so that means it is now in play and will have tenets for a while to come.

I like Anabel a lot and have been hoping that they would get an apartment for a while now. I'm not crazy about Efim and didn't like him when he was with Diana. But, ever since he's been with Anabel, he hasn't done anything to tick me off and they are incredible lovers. There are a few other couples who make love rather than just have sex. But, these two really "make love". This Anabel is a lover and she gets Efim to do things (where he is actually being nice) that I never saw Diana have any success with.

All relationships are different. So, I don't know what was different between him and Diana. But, Anabel definitely seems to bring out the best in him.

• Upvote 1