Ideas & Feature Requests #1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I submitted a ticket for my idea above and this is what I got back, I just laughed.

Screen_Hunter.jpg

ahahaha the same answer that i received at 3rd answer (same ticket) from a moved cam at eric & layla apartment that is not resolved till now (since day 12)

• Like 1

And i receive now the answer because of the moved cam at KP&LP

and

Forget.. instead of trying to fix and alert the tenants, now @Voyeur House TV advise you to change to cam3 and cam4... In that situation, that cam allow now us to see the tv!!!! 

So if anyone see a curtain... or a cam moved...don't bother send a support request...  forget, just use other cameras... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Read their first post. Yes, but support doesn't get the message to everyone in the forum.

Well, maybe they want that people use their site and not a forum... they work for their site not for CC and they can't be here every time.. 

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Well, maybe they want that people use their site and not a forum... they work for their site not for CC and they can't be here every time.. 

If they said that here at the forum (with a new dedicated area for their project) are 5% of the community, doesn't seem a good think neglecting that 5% not appearing in a post opened by them asking ideas and requests

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mib82 said:

But all you get from support is standard replies and no action. They change status of tickets to resolved when they aren't resolved, I don't have confidence that support have a brilliant grasp of English which would be why only standard replies are received and nothing is done.

At least here when James replies it feels like I'm dealing with a human being.

• Like 1

Agree in a lot regard more "attention" needed from VH,even if from my part the last comucations of them weren't very happy said..it was in the beginning of the house of the Nothing's and they Basicaly said..don't like it..don't watch..there are others houses to see.Didnt seemed correct then and didn't seem s now.

• Like 1

Here is an example of the poor customer service that support offers.

This is the simple polite question I asked in the support  ticket -

Can you tell me when Artur & Carol will be returning? You said on twitter they would be offline for a few days, but it has now been nearly 2 weeks. They are one of my favourite couples and it's not the same without them.

And this is the rude unhelpful reply I received from Damien Drago.

Good day, 

thank you for your email. 
Unfortunately, we can provide 100% guarantee with those type of people.
We are sharing information with our clients only that we heard from our participants.
Note -  your subscription is not for one camera/person/realm, but for the entire website.

This is the reason why I don't like opening support tickets. VHTV should employ people in support that have good people skills.