Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Since no-one replied. I repeat

I have just woken up and it looks like I have missed the best night ever in B1. I cannot believe what's happened. What's all this about Irna orgasming while watching - watching what? and Jess orgasming I must see that and Nora and Kiko downstairs ...

Please somebody give me a detailed account of what's happened this evening.

Orgasming is a big word , faking is better thats my thing about Jess , Irma have other quality as Jess

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I would blame her if she did.  They have definitely made her feel like an outsider and have played the hypocritical trip on her if you ask me.  I feel for the girl..

you guys are acting like nicole has never had an issue with her bf coming over. jess and lima didn't talk to her for a few days because she tends to bring him over unannounced,nora is just more blunt than they were

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yeah snakeater, like you wouldn't be standing there with your dick in you hands and your eyes glued to the scene if you were in her place....

being I was not invited from the start I would not stay and I do not get turned on watching boy girl sex like you do