Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i think it's her phone that pisses her off ( maybe it's borken), she threw it again on her bed after pluging in the batery

But it's nothing to cry about, which she was doing this morning....is it?....:confused:

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You better be...I'd rather they all go out and leave the apartment empty than Alex...:cry:

Agreed. I don't mind friends, boyfriends and one night stands in the appartment at all - on the contrary - they tend to spice things up and make it a bit more lively. But Alex give me a very very creepy feeling - like Lima's "friend". An unsavory part of Irma's life that I wished would stay out of the apartment (and certainly not involve the other girls in).

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Oldstalker..........We Americans put Vermouth in our Martini's to make it drier....

The less vermouth the drier the martini! Been a bartender for longer that I care to remember...::)

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Agreed. I don't mind find, boyfriends and one night stands in the appartment at all - on the contrary - they tend to spice things up and make it a bit more lively. But Alex give me a very very creepy feeling - like Lima's "friend". An unsavory part of Irma's life that I wished would stay out of the apartment (and certainly not involve the other girls in).

I said at the time I felt uncomfortable. The 'sex toy present party' was bad enough, but the 'naked body painting party' was several hundred steos too far...:cry:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I said at the time I felt uncomfortable. The 'sex toy present party' was bad enough, but the 'naked body painting party' was several hundred steos too far...:cry:

gave me bad Dreams......................................lol

• Upvote 2