Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think RLC know that once Irma leaves, they have a problem. The Twins, Gina and Angelina will carry on as they are for the rest of their stays, lovely as that is. Belle and Stella may produce a surprise or two but they're not leaders.

I would not be surprised to see Lola back before too long

I am 100% confident that Lola and Belle would give sexy naked dance shows together.

20 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This idea that clearing out the apartments and bringing in new girls who have never been on RLC before will magically make things 'better' is nonsense

I like all the girls, but Gina and the Twins have done nothing, and they've never been in the project before. Angelina's fine, I don't find her very interesting but that's just my personal opinion. 

Without the experienced girls (Nora, Irma, Stella, Danaya and Jess - I include Jess as experienced as she's obviously no stranger to a webcam) these last few months would have been absolutely dead 

Let's say RLC get in 6 new girls tomorrow. What happens? 2 of them turn their backs to the cams in the shower. None of them talk to each other for 2 weeks. 4 of them don't bate and the 2 that do hide undercover and Mr Box has a heart attack. None of them have a mother figure to guide them so they do what RLC says, awkwardly giving each other massages and having fake parties. Nothing improves

I personally am happy with the current situation. I don't think I'll be very interested in the project once Irma leaves but that's how it is, some periods are better than others. I honestly think most of the complainers have been spoiled by what the experienced girls have given us. You'll never be happy

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, they were all new girls once.  Nobody likes seeing Irma forcing Alex into their parties and that is just exactly what she has done unless by chance he is not a friend of the family at all and he is more connected to RLC.  Reading a lot of the comments about him being there shows me that she has persuaded the girls that might not have wanted anything to do with him, to do things that they might not have wanted to do.  Give the apartments a flush and see what happens, but just remember......they were all new once!!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think RLC know that once Irma leaves, they have a problem. The Twins, Gina and Angelina will carry on as they are for the rest of their stays, lovely as that is. Belle and Stella may produce a surprise or two but they're not leaders.

Which is probably why there has been a lack of communication from RLC since Belle came back. They will be busy trying to sort something out. With competition starting to come from other sites they need to get it right. I like watching Belle but im not seeing anything new from her. The going out every single night is what many girls have had a lot of stick for in the past. Polya was one of them. Belle is acting no different now apart from she comes home and Polya didnt. Ps im surprised Polya has not returned. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think we all agree, Gina will replace Irma...that's logical because she's there most of the time anyway. So we'll be looking for a new girl to move into what is at the moment Gina's room in B2....

What I'd like them to do is move the twins to B2, then Gina and the twins could all share the big bed. We'll then get some great pussy shots and bathroom shots in really good light. They don't bate so it doesn't matter about the cam angles. They could then move Angel to Gina's room. We could then see some fantastic bates, although I still think she'll hide her face...:dodgy:

That would mean they'd have to replace 2 girls in B1, or 3 if they bring in another set of twins...:biggrin:

I think that's a good plan guys...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The best would be, if the twins and gina move out this weekend too. ... They just wast space that is needed for girls that actually life there. 

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think we all agree, Gina will replace Irma...that's logical because she's there most of the time anyway. So we'll be looking for a new girl to move into what is at the moment Gina's room in B2....

What I'd like them to do is move the twins to B2, then Gina and the twins could all share the big bed. We'll then get some great pussy shots and bathroom shots in really good light. They don't bate so it doesn't matter about the cam angles. They could then move Angel to Gina's room. We could then see some fantastic bates, although I still think she'll hide her face...:dodgy:

That would mean they'd have to replace 2 girls in B1, or 3 if they bring in another set of twins...:biggrin:

I think that's a good plan guys...

Of course it's just in my warped mind and will never happen...3 in a bed, come on...Oh hold on, doesn't that happen in a smaller bed most nights now...:huh:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Wash your mouth out with soap Naga. No more twins. Maybe in separate rooms. But I still think no more twins.:cry:

It's funny, the reaction of the forum when the twins 1st appeared to the reaction now...Twins just don't work...but I still watch them...:blush:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's funny, the reaction of the forum when the twins 1st appeared to the reaction now...Twins just don't work...but I still watch them...:blush:

Actually I think people like them more now than when they first arrived. At first some people commented that they looked 'frigid' and 'stuck up,' but I think most people now agree they're lovely girls, but obviously they were never going to do anything sexual together in the same room.

• Upvote 1