Mika & Layne

I still do not understand why is Layne sleeping on the couch with this girl if she knows perfectly well that it will not achieve anything with it. Go to bed is where your pregnant wife! You just get some sex from your wife.

Layne is a sly dog, he's patient, and if it doesn't happen tonight, its ok, try again tommorrow night, or the next time she stops over. He doess'nt seem to try TOO hard, and never acts disappointed if nothing happens. The only thing about that is , it seems Mika is ok with him fucking a few different woman if thats what he wants, Thats one thing. But all this cuddling and kissing and sleeping on the couch with these chicks , and leaving her in the other room sleeping alone, that would piss me off big time.Don't be showing her any affection, just fuck her and get your white ass back in my bed.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Layne is a sly dog, he's patient, and if it doesn't happen tonight, its ok, try again tommorrow night, or the next time she stops over. He doess'nt seem to try TOO hard, and never acts disappointed if nothing happens. The only thing about that is , it seems Mika is ok with him fucking a few different woman if thats what he wants, Thats one thing. But all this cuddling and kissing and sleeping on the couch with these chicks , and leaving her in the other room sleeping alone, that would piss me off big time.Don't be showing her any affection, just fuck her and get your white ass back in my bed.

And this is exactly why I don't like this guy. He seems very selfish and narcissistic. The whole world turns around him...the famous rockstar. I don't know, that just puts me off big time. Mika deserves better, in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Non piace neanche a me Layne. All' inizio sembrava tutta un'altra persona, penso anche io che sia un egocentrico egoista ! Adesso che sta per diventare padre il suo modo di compotarsi risulta insopportabile.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Layne needs to get all the fucking he can in now, as it may be another story with Layne doing his seducing thing with a newborn baby screaming in the other room. 

that's probably why she's letting him fuck everything in sight now. i can't imagine that he'll be fucking anyone in the next room while mika changes diapers.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's probably why she's letting him fuck everything in sight now. i can't imagine that he'll be fucking anyone in the next room while mika changes diapers.

Lol, that makes sense, get it all out of his system now, cum in his case. All parents give up some part of their lifestyle i guess to be parents, He loves Mika,  so he'll manage just like everyone else.

• Upvote 1