Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

Can't wear them. I worked in a factory once and I had to wear them for 12 hours a day. I hate them even more. They make me feel like I'm trapped inside of my head. It's 7am now. Might as well get up. 

5 hours ago, nack said:

Yes he is...

From Last Night.......:biggrin:

-2017-apr-27-023.jpg

Thx Nack,  wow, wow, wow and wow!! I'm actually getting worked up looking at these pics gotta stop going on here at work

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can't wear them. I worked in a factory once and I had to wear them for 12 hours a day. I hate them even more. They make me feel like I'm trapped inside of my head. It's 7am now. Might as well get up. 

Maybe you can sleep on the flight. Hopefully you won't have an idiot sitting next to you on that.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Nack,  wow, wow, wow and wow!! I'm actually getting worked up looking at these pics gotta stop going on here at work

i dont know what i look like from behind, but i hope it's just like this!

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Maybe you can sleep on the flight. Hopefully you won't have an idiot sitting next to you on that.

Can't sleep in planes either. I can't sleep sitting up. I flew 1st class to Paris once and the seat folded down all the way. That was the only time that I ever slept on a plane. Wish you guys were here with me though. Having a nice breakfast overlooking the world famous Waikiki Beach. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Can't sleep in planes either. I can't sleep sitting up. I flew 1st class to Paris once and the seat folded down all the way. That was the only time that I ever slept on a plane. Wish you guys were here with me though. Having a nice breakfast overlooking the world famous Waikiki Beach. 

You having breakfast me preparing dinner. Timezones are strange things :biggrin: Guess you must be 12 hrs behind me

• Upvote 1