Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Another night bites the dust

Queen says it perfectly when it come to Barcelona 1 and 2

Well some of us enjoyed seeing Rosie and Gina spend time together. They never teased that they were going to fuck each other, so it seems silly to hold it against them that they didn't. Just two girls having fun over a bottle of wine (or 11:biggrin:)

Goodnight all

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'd say this time was different, because Rosie and Gina were not even putting on a sexy show, they were literally just getting drunk. It's not like they were kissing like Rosie and Belle did, or Irma and Ilona used to do, if the viewers had more expectations then that's their mistake. Nothing Rosie or Gina did tonight was a 'tease,' just two girls getting drunk in their underwear

Some sense at least !

(though I would kill to see things happen :biggrin: )

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I Was talking about Rosie and Gina.

Sorry, I quoted wrong post.

Guy may still be a bit camera shy. He fucked her on camera last time as he had no choice. Nicole should tell him though, either on cam, or nothing, no choice, she should have learned from last time!

• Upvote 1

Ben I do not know which way Rose go's. That is up to her to decide. I just watch to see what happens. I do not think Rose wants to go very far with Gina for she still has her panty's and bra on. If anything I think she is just curious.

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well some of us enjoyed seeing Rosie and Gina spend time together. They never teased that they were going to fuck each other, so it seems silly to hold it against them that they didn't. Just two girls having fun over a bottle of wine (or 11:biggrin:)

Goodnight all

or  11....... LMAO c'mon Ben, Rosie has been leading us on since day one, and she is damn good at it. I have seen so many in real life just like her, all show, and she is about the show for sure.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Everyone thinks 'things' will happen every time they drink,well i know from watching here awhile now,things are not as they always seem,or what you want to happen in your head doesn't,,these girls put on a'show' for the cameras and the people watching. 

p1272_ssdd_same_shit_different_day_f.jpg (650×650)

People keep expecting lesbian action from straight girls, so RLC keep teasing! I don't want that! I rather watch Nicole (even with covered cams LOL)

• Upvote 2