Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

20 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I do not know about rich, good looking, NOT. Hang out with him. WHY?

Having not seen either of them, I would have to agree with you Lyree.  You are a girl with class and I will take what you say over Benfold anyday!  Thanks for an honest assessment!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Having not seen either of them, I would have to agree with you Lyree.  You are a girl with class and I will take what you say over Benfold anyday!  Thanks for an honest assessment!!

I would point out she wasn't very complementary about Belle and Rosie the other day. She's entitled to her opinion - we all are. 

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Sarcasm is lost on me in this newfangled emoji culture.

I skip right over them in the context of what I'm reading

I don't really think :dodgy: means sarcasm, it's 'dodgy' but it's there nearest we have and quite a few use it for sarcasm now...

No offence mate...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I would point out she wasn't very complementary about Belle and Rosie the other day. She's entitled to her opinion - we all are. 

I'm sorry BB,  I know you love your Belle but she does absolutely nothing for me and I agree with Lyree about Belle.  As for Rosie as you call her, I have not seen her and have only read about her so I can't comment on what Lyree said about Rosie except for the fact that the first night she showed up all of a sudden the two girls come back with a couple of middle aged wankers.  Make up your own mind, we all have, and the truth speaks for itself!!

• Upvote 1