Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Naga, tell me, what has happened to the Nicole from last time? Stupid face mask, and playing the angles!

the simple answer is that he is ashamed to masturbate in front of cameras, but we know that is not true

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

the simple answer is that he is ashamed to masturbate in front of cameras, but we know that is not true

T tell me, what has happened to the Nicole from last time was genuine, this must be another person, doing fake Belle like shows for the cams, then she also suddenly shows obvious shyness for intimacy

• Upvote 1

In B1 I think one, if not both, of the new girls may be a little bit bi; I am unsure who is which - at the moment they are like Scots lettuces "plain or curly" when offered in a  shop! - someone may enlighten me without re-reading pages of mainly B2 recently since Regina and Sher arrived.

Edited by Oldstalker
Spellcheckers - the bane of my life.

12 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

In B1 I think one, if not both, of the new girls may be a little bit bi; I am unsure who is which - at the moment they are like Scots lettuces "plain or curly" when offered in a  shop! - someone may enlighten me without re-reading pages of mainly B2 recently since Regina and Sher arrived.

they seem to like to touch each other, I Wonder if they might be a couple ??................:huh:

• Upvote 1