Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Benfold said:

You leave Rosie out of this!

Don't make me make you choose between Rosie and Jess. :biggrin:

I like Rosie. She seems like she could be a lot of fun. I'm just not sure that we're going to see all that much of her (in either sense) if she's paired up with Belle while she's in Barcelona.

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Disagree. Of the returning girls only Danaya and Belle have not worked out 

Irma, Anna, Ilona, and Stella (I know some would disagree with the latter) have all been great when they returned

Danaya maybe we can understand but Belle. She still has massive potential there for all to see but she just doesn't play ball. Like I said when she was going out every evening - I think it was 5 in a row if you count parties - she was the old wild Belle when she came in. Almost from the time she first started going out to the club and received those flowers. Then it was almost like she didn't have to do this any more until last night's massage.

7 minutes ago, timber said:

Don't make me make you choose between Rosie and Jess. :biggrin:

I like Rosie. She seems like she could be a lot of fun. I'm just not sure that we're going to see all that much of her (in either sense) if she's paired up with Belle while she's in Barcelona.

Sorry Rosie, as lovely as you are Jess is just a little lovelier :biggrin:

I do sort of agree, I think that with Rosie and Belle being best friends it will be difficult for Rosie to show her full potential for as long as Belle is holding back. Looks like Rose and Angel are striking up a decent friendship, but again Angel is not exactly the most interesting tenant we've ever had. I can only hope Rosie decides to stay the full 3 months and get's a couple of new and exciting girls to help her continue to develop

• Upvote 2

Rosie is certainly a sweet looking girl, but as far as us viewers are concerned, she is like Belle at the moment, having a hell of a good time away from the RLC project.

For me the only girl really worth watching at the moment is Gina. She behaves really genuine and friendly with the other girls, looks like a sweet girl overall, has been the queen of nudity this far and even if she goes out partying from time to time, she has a really balanced presence inside and outside the apartment. Plus, I might be wrong, but contrary to most of the cast,  I don't actually believe that she is dating outside of the cams.

• Upvote 1

What Belle is doing doesn't seen deliberate... It is deliberate. They didn't appear to be having fun with the massage and if they have to be told to do something then what's the point? I would just as soon they not bother.

Now some keep saying that B1 girls are out all the time. Just how do they figure that? The girls in B1 have been in the apartment 90% of the time. I have no problem with B1 going out. They have been doing what they should be doing. Now if you fine them being naked boring then fine. Yes they haven't been the most imaginative with some of the things they are doing But they are trying. Do you want RLC to start planning shows for them to do? I'm sure that would go over really well.

Kylie is still new. Stella has been fine on this return. The twins may need to learn how to loosen up more. Gina has a wild side that I'd like to see more of and likes to have fun and I hope it's not her only time here. For showing herself Gina is the best I've seen is Barc.

But saying B1 is as dead as B2 and the girls are gone all the time so should be replaced is bullshit. B1 one is eye candy central and at least trying to have fun.

• Upvote 3

which is sad and more girls B1 and B2 is all BS some people love these girls :cry:

wake up Santa Claus does not exist anymore and they do not need a bodyguard to the year

a photoshoot and management Dubai, Singapore, Turkey, Thailand, Hong Kong, LA, Miami, "London" :biggrin:

I'm curious how many earn minions as RLC to manipulate people swinging counter- truth to hide the truth

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Discrepar. De las niñas que regresan solamente Danaya y Belle no han funcionado 

Irma, Anna, Ilona, y Stella (sé que algunos no estarían de acuerdo con este último) han sido grande cuando regresaron

I think it refers to the girls who have returned this year.