Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Thanks Scutus! Though the balcony has glass windows, I think it is warm enough to spend time there only in the summer, depending if there is furniture. RLC should always put the balconies in the floor plans.

I've seen them open the inner doors to the balcony in the winter time. When they did the curtains would move seemingly pushed by a gentle breeze. I, believe the design would create a passive solar heat source. By the angle the sunlight enters the rooms, it appears to me that the GR, LR, and cam7 side of the BR faces South. If the outer windows are triple paned, the balcony would be warm even in the winter on a sunny day.

Based on the thickness of the inner wall, and the pictures I've seen, I, am guessing the balcony is fairly narrow. Probably about one meter wide. The BR doorway going to the balcony gives the best dimension of the thickness of the inner wall. I, am going to guess approximately 18 to 20 inches, allowing for plenty of room for the insulation required to off set the sometimes -60 F. Siberian temperatures.

7 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:
I read a few years back that they would have a second apartment
Maby this is true and they have sex daer

Please explain what you mean by "sex daer", I do not understand. And what do you mean by "second apartment"? The apartment they live in now is their second RLC apartment.

7 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:
I read a few years back that they would have a second apartment
Maby this is true and they have sex daer

No. This is the second apartment they have had; the other one was smaller and in the same complex as Maya & Stepan's. Leora got the upgrade.

So, they do not have another apartment where they have sex.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

No. This is the second apartment they have had; the other one was smaller and in the same complex as Maya & Stepan's. Leora got the upgrade.

So, they do not have another apartment where they have sex.

OK Foamy, you read´Belgian English better than I do, He really meant what you say, and "sex daer" means "sex there". Thanks!

Good morning gorgeous one ?⚘

Such a sweet flower??

To open the morning with your beauty 

Raise a big smile on one's face 

As the sun lands so gently on your marvelous body ???

I wish you a beautiful day and as you raised a smile on my face seeing your true beauty 

I hope you smile the same all day ...??

Enjoy sweet one ??

And to all a beautiful day as well?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Indeed and although I must soon continue my sleep, there is no more wonderful sight than The Goddess. Yes I get distracted by Belle but I never forget who brought me here.

Yap ..  she is a beauty  ?

You know me I don't follow any one but her as she is a sweet flower to me ...??

None match her beauty in my eyes . ...?

That hair that body the woman she is ...

I am just hypothetically attracted to that sweet woman like a butterfly to the light 

I Can't snap out of the screen seeing such beauty. . But it's not just her beautiful that play a part here .. also her personality. .. 

A charmer she is.. marvelous as can be???