Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

24 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

@Alma_BigAss Grrrrrrrrr, are you stupid or you play with me, i have share the video with the bates 1 hours after the first, i don't work for CC i share for the pleasure of the CC members, i have also my IRL (Real life) so here is the end of discussion^^.

Hey Big Boy the video link is on twitter,so don't get your Granny panties in a knot

3 hours ago, Rod001 said:

@Alma_BigAss  Grrrrrrrrr, ¿estás tonto o juegas conmigo, tengo compartir el video con los Bates 1 hora después de la primera, no trabajo para CC comparto para el placer de los miembros del CC, también tengo mi IRL ( la vida real), de modo que aquí es el fin de la discusión ^^.

A final de año te damos una medalla de oro por todos los servicios ofrecidos en CC. 

8 hours ago, Rod001 said:

@Alma_BigAss This is my video (posted 15 Hours ago) you re-posted, CHUUUT is my Tag label, you change the title and cut the intro but that stay my work, it's bad to use the work and take the credit of other people  :cry: / Este es mi video que volver a publicar :cry:

I think the only "work" and credit here is Leora's. :heart:

• Upvote 3

After the lovely Leora's return to the apartment a short time ago, it was noticed the she had chosen for a change to wear what was undoubtedly a looser fitting and quite faded pair of denim jeans as compared to the more tight fitting denim jeans that she usually chooses to wear. The looser fitting faded denim jeans had to certainly be more comfortable feeling for her to wear than the tighter fitting denim jeans she has been observed choosing to wear for quite some time now and have to be much easier for her to put on and take off in comparison to the difficulty of putting on and taking off the tighter fitting denim jeans she has sometimes been observed experiencing. As always though, even when wearing a looser fitting and faded pair of denim jeans, the adorably gorgeous Leora always seems to make anything she chooses to wear look really good and her attractiveness is always evident in doing so.

• Upvote 2