Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The toilet is not in view of the camera, although many women prefer to do it standing up, slightly bent. And since CC is an educational forum, I suggest you male members check out the specifics here just in case you opt for a government funded sex-change:

http://www.theperiodblog.com/how-to-guides/how-to-insert-tampon/

See, ain't we edumacational here at CamCaps? :wink:

The Nightly Show period the nightly show pms nightly show GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/21/2017 at 9:31 AM, jimbo4 said:

Whether its a precautionary measure on her part or not, but she has inserted a Tampon this morning. It is only 25 days since the start of her last cycle if we judge it by what Scutus posted on 28 July, and what I remember seeing also. It might be genuine, or it could be her way of telling us that she is having a few days off. Normally she gets quite horny before Aunt Flow moves in,  but she has been quite inactive this last few days, Including the comedy act of last night, which if she was honest about it, she would have to admit was the worst shag to ever be screened for public viewing....it was beyond pathetic,and as for passion....totally non existent. From start to finish it was all over in less than 7.5 minutes inclusive of the GR preamble. Definitely room for improvement from both of them. 

Obviously from my extensive watching of Belle, if I didn't know it already, the length of a woman's period can vary quite a lot from time to time. Yes it could be a way of saying nothing's happening from the moment - but in the real world it does not necessarily mean anything as I know from experience - and I have to say I have suspected the same especially in Barcelona but on the balance of probability I would say that usually there is nothing more to read into the situation than the fact. 

Sex Education 101 at CamCaps College.
It's a 7 days course starting with proper insertion of a feminine sanitary device.

- Day 1 will show the proper technique of inserting a feminine sanitary device; with body temperature taken prior to insertion and upon removal.

- Days 2-5 will explicitly show the level of flow (and how it diminishes from day 1 thru day 5). Body temperature will once again be taken (in both Celsius and Fahrenheit) whenever the sanitary device is replaced. Also, body weight will be taken to show of any possible bloating during the menstrual period.

-Day 6 is a safety day. Typically there is no flow but possible residual.  Body temperature may increase slightly as the female anticipates the events of the next day.

- Day 7 the female is no longer encumbered. She if free to have intercourse without concern of bleeding. Typical among RLC and VHTV participants, its the first couple days after the period has ended that the female may participate from 1 to 4 sexual encounters; better known as Horny-itis. 

Next semester, we will cover Limp Wiener syndrome.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

It's a 7 days course starting with proper insertion of a feminine sanitary device.

- Day 1 will show the proper technique of inserting a feminine sanitary device; with body temperature taken prior to insertion and upon removal.

Quick question Professor Howard --- Will the school provide us with rectal thermometers to practice on the patients with, or will we have to provide our own? Can they be standard mercury thermometers or would the ladies prefer the electric ones?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Quick question Professor Howard --- Will the school provide us with rectal thermometers to practice on the patients with, or will we have to provide our own? Can they be standard mercury thermometers or would the ladies prefer the electric ones?

Do you know the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer? 

The taste.... :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Howard said:

- Days 2-5 will explicitly show the level of flow (and how it diminishes from day 1 thru day 5). Body temperature will once again be taken (in both Celsius and Fahrenheit) whenever the sanitary device is replaced. Also, body weight will be taken to show of any possible bloating during the menstrual period.

-Day 6 is a safety day. Typically there is no flow but possible residual.  Body temperature may increase slightly as the female anticipates the events of the next day.

- Day 7 the female is no longer encumbered. She if free to have intercourse without concern of bleeding. Typical among RLC and VHTV participants, its the first couple days after the period has ended that the female may participate from 1 to 4 sexual encounters; better known as Horny-itis. 

Next semester, we will cover Limp Wiener syndrome.

T M I :cry:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1