Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Yes it is pity she is suffering at the moment but I'll keep you posted being the only creature small enough to hide in the flowers. At night I sneak out and have myself some nuts ... like almonds ...

I'm convinced that the carpet is the issue here. Both carpets have been rolled up and it's only a day or so since they were removed and returned.

I suspect allergies or dust mites causing sickness to Leora. She does, after all, tend to use those carpets a lot when in full cry.

Mostly the one in the GR admittedly.

It's not always healthy having carpets even if it makes a place feel warmer to some degree.

25 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

But maybe not. The arrival of a second dog may be why the carpets are rolled back...that's interesting.

If it's a bitch it may be alright, but if it's male I think there is a possibility of problems for her and us. Eva gets excited when she smells Leora's arousal, it doesn't take much immagination to work out what a male dog will behave like, unless of course it has been neutered.

Perhaps it's just a temporary measure, maybe dog- minding for a couple of days.🤔

just a thought leora had been the biggest and most likely if female had lived alone B2 .B4 sould never be as big as leora excuse paul they were just a thought fom me they were not any bad thoughts aginst you paul they were just something i thought 

6 hours ago, Snakeater said:

You are next! You little vermin you. Hiding in the flowers like that you probably need Leora to give you a bath.:biggrin:

I am very adept at washing myself but I won't object if The Goddess wants to give me a good clean.