Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Definitely a booty call. These two will NOT become a couple i can tell. She could care less about him. When you  really like someone , you don't NOT notice them on your thighs rolling their

heads around. She wants him because she has nothing else. end of story. I like her now doing this , before while with Stepan  idid not.  I feel bad for this guy though... she doesn't care for him but he seems fun and i like him. Lets get him and Stepan a room? hehe

Starting over is hard and I do like her very much! she's sweet - and i like how she's simple with what she wears but complex in what she does with her arts - it's nice. I want her to be ok. <3

and the cat (white with cool tail) i think that's Snowden is soo cool ! I want this cat!  crazy. ... her ZERO effort says tons about her... at least look at the poor guy wtf!? be nice geezus

Maya  needs more booze to get in the mood with boy toy always. Be careful what you wake up next to Maya... Good luck

She's a real charmer... she invites this guy over , teases him ...lets him lay on her couch and sits on her bed in her bedroom... wow.. he's wondering, "Dear myself...why did I do this again when I said I would not!?" Was him trying to grind on her , sit under her , a sigh he wants intercourse? nah... she's toying with this poor sap. RIP

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

Definitely a booty call. These two will NOT become a couple i can tell. She could care less about him.

She looked like she was crazy in love with the guy when they started doing their fling. I think they're already a couple. But usually, people need some time to rebound after a divorce, so she might be playing it safe for a while, otherwise I think they would have moved in together. That doesn't necessarily mean Boy Toy is just a temporary dildo for her clit.

As for what happens with the "roommate" situation, let's place our bets on how it will unfold. Will Boy Toy move in? Will the sister move in? How about Lina returning? Hum. This apartment was getting extremely boring for quite a while. I'm happy to say we now have plenty of reasons to speculate and comment about it.

You think this is the start of a great friendship/relationship? They already look like a couple breaking up haha wtf This is not her guy , trust me. When you actually love someone one, you

cant wait to touch them and spend time with them.... this is a mess what i see. It's a boy toy and her realizing  he's nothing more than that to her. I feel bad for him , even after he has sex

with her soon. Run far away Stepan! She did dress up for the occasion.