Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

This apartment and Alina/Anton were my two favorite RLC apartments of all time. It's a shame that unlike Alina/Anton, this apartment couldn't gracefully bow out while still on top with some sort of dignity in tact. Instead, this apartment went from being really great, to really boring, to flat out lifeless, to a huge WTF revelation moment, and finally to awkward moments and avoidances.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This apartment and Alina/Anton were my two favorite RLC apartments of all time. It's a shame that unlike Alina/Anton, this apartment couldn't gracefully bow out while still on top with some sort of dignity in tact. Instead, this apartment went from being really great, to really boring, to flat out lifeless, to a huge WTF revelation moment, and finally to awkward moments and avoidances.

Ah yes...Alina...that was one hot woman. We need more Alina's....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Maya disappeared with the dog for a few days after Christmas. In the last week all the artwork she was working on was parcelled up and moved out of the apartment with the help of Mum and Big Sis.

Since then I have not seen her. (Wed pm their time was the last time she was here before leaving with her sister). I believe that with all the artwork gone she has little incentive to return here. I await the outcome. Who knows what will happen next. LOL

6 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Maya disappeared with the dog for a few days after Christmas. In the last week all the artwork she was working on was parcelled up and moved out of the apartment with the help of Mum and Big Sis.

Since then I have not seen her. (Wed pm their time was the last time she was here before leaving with her sister). I believe that with all the artwork gone she has little incentive to return here. I await the outcome. Who knows what will happen next. LOL

She's in the apartment now taking a shower.  And guess what Stepan is doing (no, not peeking through the keyhole)?

They do this quite often. So although she is shagging someone else, it seems that they are still close to each other, physically and emotionally.

I think that if everyone where to act like them then the world would be a better place. No arguments, no killing each other, no jealousy.... just a thought. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

They do this quite often. So although she is shagging someone else, it seems that they are still close to each other, physically and emotionally.

I think that if everyone where to act like them then the world would be a better place. No arguments, no killing each other, no jealousy.... just a thought. 

And a good thought. Thanks.

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, letsdothis said:

Am I seeing things or is her leg draped over his? And are they watching a movie together?
Is this an old pic?

You don't described exactly what you saw. take a good look and you see that her leg is just tangent to his because his left leg is under his right one  

• Like 1

Ya'll stop grasping at straws.  They don't have the emotional attachment to each other that they once had (i.e. no more banging). I can't figure out what kind of relationship they have (sleeping together w/o touching, then she moves to the couch, then back in the bed).  As long as Maya has BT (Boy-Toy) to help 'release' whatever tension she has, there isn't a chance that she would even have CASUAL sex w/ Stepan.

IMO, she likes sex better w/ BT then with Stepan.  Not just because it is a new relationship. But she can manipulate (control) the sex to her liking (and BT is OK with that).  Not that Stepan had much to say when the engaged in coitus, but you can tell Maya enjoys banging w/ BT).

Also, subconsciously Maya has lost respect for Stepan; evident that he tolerates (for the lack of a better word) their current living arrangement (she fucks another guy then comes back to the apartment and gets into bed platonically w/ a guy that accepts that she just FUCKED another guy and he's just like a shriveled up salami).  Maya has the best of both worlds while Stepan is completely lost.  I feel bad for him and Maya should "let him go".  But as long as they live rent free,....

• Like 2

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎25 at 11:20 AM, rebliz said:

You don't described exactly what you saw. take a good look and you see that her leg is just tangent to his because his left leg is under his right one  

I think I came pretty close. I enlarged the pic 300%. This is a section of that enlargement.
I think you're right. It looks like her foot is on the bed beside his leg. However, it looks to
me like her shin is laying up against his knee, if not slightly overlapping it. But, I'm sure you
know how the camera can play tricks on the eye. Although, I think @Howard is right. We're
just grasping at straws in the wind.

And @Howard, ( can I call you Popeye? Every time I see your avatar, I just want to call you
Popeye. Would that be OK?) I think you're right on pretty much everything you said. And
what you said in your last paragraph, is just about a spot on definition for "cuckold".

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 4