Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

Submit data, please:

Has anyone ever seen Maya & Stepan actually have a fight? I mean with yelling, tears, --- short of chasing him down the hall with scissors and him bashing in closet doors --- that sort of thing?

I haven't seen it.

Perhaps they just got sick of fucking each other, opted for an "Open Relationship," and Stepan's concubine refuses to be seen on RLC's cameras. He might very well be busy on his nights out as much as is Maya: he might not be sleeping in the frozen gutters as some of us have hinted.

The relationship change (which was massive and utterly surprising to me) might actually have been made willingly by both parties. Possible? I'm still at the early "WTF!?" stage in my speculation.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Submit data, please:

Has anyone ever seen Maya & Stepan actually have a fight? I mean with yelling, tears, --- short of chasing him down the hall with scissors and him bashing in closet doors --- that sort of thing?

I haven't seen it.

Perhaps they just got sick of fucking each other, opted for an "Open Relationship," and Stepan's concubine refuses to be seen on RLC's cameras. He might very well be busy on his nights out as much as is Maya: he might not be sleeping in the frozen gutters as some of us have hinted.

The relationship change (which was massive and utterly surprising to me) might actually have been made willingly by both parties. Possible? I'm still at the early "WTF!?" stage in my speculation.

A different but very interesting slant on things because they do seem to get on well together :angel:

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎27 at 4:04 AM, letsdothis said:

I think I came pretty close. I enlarged the pic 300%. This is a section of that enlargement.
I think you're right. It looks like her foot is on the bed beside his leg. However, it looks to
me like her shin is laying up against his knee, if not slightly overlapping it. But, I'm sure you
know how the camera can play tricks on the eye. Although, I think @Howard is right. We're
just grasping at straws in the wind.

And @Howard, ( can I call you Popeye? Every time I see your avatar, I just want to call you
Popeye. Would that be OK?) I think you're right on pretty much everything you said. And
what you said in your last paragraph, is just about a spot on definition for "cuckold".

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Well...maybe he does have a fuckbuddy outside of the apartment. But here you can see that at home he is not short of pussy..... :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

I don't check all that often but have Maya and the dog moved out of here as I have not seen hide nor hair of either for about 6 days . Prior to that her record in here was sporadic. Am I thinking what RLC should be asking about the future of this apartment  or are they feeling sorry for Stepan

Honestly I think the couple isn't toghter,aren't an couple for months by now..they just stay some days toghter from time to time to show they are an couple,but doesn't feel that way..think she it's with the other tall dude with long hair,it's an house that is online Basicaly for $,from what i seen..Maya and Stephan aren't an real couple anymore.But seing how they are doing for the lasts months i can The see them inclusive having sex from time to time..just to keep the place and profile.

9 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I don't check all that often but have Maya and the dog moved out of here as I have not seen hide nor hair of either for about 6 days . Prior to that her record in here was sporadic. Am I thinking what RLC should be asking about the future of this apartment  or are they feeling sorry for Stepan

Maya has been gone for 3 days. Probably sitting on Boy-Toy's face most of the time suffocating him (what a way to go, eh?).

Meanwhile, Stepan reached a higher level playing The Legend of Zelda.

15 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy Shit... who is that strange woman at Stepan and Maya's place?   Oh, it's Maya. It's been so long since I've seen her I forgot what she looked like. And not wearing her wedding ring!!

Gone now though. Interesting to see when she gets back. 3 Hours, 3 Days or never?

Maya came back for less than 24 hours and has now disappeared for the last two days. LIke miscvoyeur, this was one of my favorite couples and now I am angry RLC allows this to continue. I feel as though Maya is duping us. Bringing her boyfriend and fucking him once a month so they can keep fooling RLC. She has been in the apartment less than 48 hours the past 10 days. Come on RLC it's Stepan's game room now. Maya has moved on and for the first time she IS NOT WEARING her wedding ring the last two times I have seen her. She was wearing it up until the last two times. Her life is outside this apartment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bad news folks.

Stepan just finished building/varnishing a bookcase (or shelving unit).  If you're soon to move out of an apartment, you don't go and build furniture.  I can only think this apartment must still bring in viewers. Otherwise, they would have been evicted some time ago.

Then again, they think different in mother Russia, don't they.