What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

itsme

What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?  

320 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best voyeur cam site of 2018?

• Reallifecam.com
    • Voyeur-House.TV
    • Camarads.com
    • Voyeur-Villa.Com

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2019 at 03:15 AM

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's funny how when vh had more votes all was ok... the votes started to change and the crying started from the vh worker about other opinions .... just curious to see the repetition of processes :biggrin:

But the most funny is how fast people change their preferences. Not long time ago proud supporters of vh, now first critics. I'm starting to suspect that something  more is hidden behind it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

may be the day you make a real constructive comment
So I think I will continue to pay my subscriptions because I do not think I can count on you :biggrin:

I'll try to make me a reason for what you say, I see both RLC and VHTV, in both there are good and bad things, but I'm honest and I say, I do not defend RLC until the end, like you do, for reasons I can not understand

• Like 1

I voted for VH because objectively they are better than in RLC in:

• Support
  • Community work
  • Friendliness as a whole thing
  • Better price

Personally I like them better because of:

• More action
  • Better participants
  • More diversity
  • New interesting places getting added faster.

I don't think it makes sense arguing between RLC and VHTV guys because the sites have a different target audience.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I voted for VH because objectively they are better than in RLC in:

• Support
  • Community work
  • Friendliness as a whole thing
  • Better price

Personally I like them better because of:

• More action
  • Better participants
  • More diversity
  • New interesting places getting added faster.

I don't think it makes sense arguing between RLC and VHTV guys because the sites have a different target audience.

I totally agree with this comment, Jabbath. I only watch RLC because it gives me what I want from a voyeur site, plus I generally only watch the 4 girl's apts, so I'm narrowing my preference down even further. .Im not sure many of the RLC followers are also VHTV followers, tbh, and vice versa...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I totally agree with this comment, Jabbath. I only watch RLC because it gives me what I want from a voyeur site, plus I generally only watch the 4 girl's apts, so I'm narrowing my preference down even further. .Im not sure many of the RLC followers are also VHTV followers, tbh, and vice versa...

That's exactly why I say it makes no sense arguing between the two groups. Nobody is better or worse because he likes RLC or VHTV better. Most important is everybody has fun watching what he or she likes.

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

That's exactly why I say it makes no sense arguing between the two groups. Nobody is better or worse because he likes RLC or VHTV better. Most important is everybody has fun watching what he or she likes.

I've been drawn into the odd argument, but you are spot on...We are all here to enjoy it...:biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

I'll try to make me a reason for what you say, I see both RLC and VHTV, in both there are good and bad things, but I'm honest and I say, I do not defend RLC until the end, like you do, for reasons I can not understand

Yes you're right, every project has its good and bad side, no doubt 
but the basic question is still, what is the best voyeur cam site of 2018, I think I was quite explicit on my point of view on this subject but in my opinion you do not make any effort to try to understand

Let me explain again, maybe you'll see that I'm not a bad guy (or not, as I'm moderator ^^)
As I said before, the question is what is the best voyeur cam site of 2018, so I answered after weighing the pros and cons of all the proposals and I explained in my first message
Now, like most of you, I am a voyeur and I have expectations, I like to see the real life of other people without any interaction with me, if I am not wrong, it is exactly what the definition says in the dictionary (I even made the effort to look at yesterday before intervening)
From there, yes I voted RLC, because for the moment, it is this site that comes closest to what I expect

In no way do I say that the world of RLC is perfect, far from it, for example I no longer look at the apartments of Leora, Masha and Kitty because I find that there is nothing natural in all that they can do, for cons I will look again at these different apartments when they have guests, because the natural side of the relationship friendly or family makes me want

I'm not a big fan either of the various parties that we can see in the apartments of Barcelona, especially when they seem planned, on the other hand I like to see Amina and Nica having fun normally while drinking, we feel that there is truth, not fake

What bothers me in the VHTV project is that there is very little sharing of real life as you can see on RLC constantly, I'm talking about friends or family who come to spend time like me I can do it with my friends and my family
I may be wrong but the few guests on VHTV are future sex partners or people do not really know each other
But, being honest, there is also a very good apartment on VHTV but we see that they are not the most popular unfortunately, because if you do not fuck with all your city or if you do not do daily orgies, you has no chance of staying long in the project

My opinion is also skewed by the fact that I know a lot about the different participants of different projects

Now that you have just understood some things about me (or not), you can see that I only judge the content of the projects and that I am strictly nothing to do with the people who run them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Yes you're right, every project has its good and bad side, no doubt 
but the basic question is still, what is the best voyeur cam site of 2018, I think I was quite explicit on my point of view on this subject but in my opinion you do not make any effort to try to understand

Let me explain again, maybe you'll see that I'm not a bad guy (or not, as I'm moderator ^^)
As I said before, the question is what is the best voyeur cam site of 2018, so I answered after weighing the pros and cons of all the proposals and I explained in my first message
Now, like most of you, I am a voyeur and I have expectations, I like to see the real life of other people without any interaction with me, if I am not wrong, it is exactly what the definition says in the dictionary (I even made the effort to look at yesterday before intervening)
From there, yes I voted RLC, because for the moment, it is this site that comes closest to what I expect

In no way do I say that the world of RLC is perfect, far from it, for example I no longer look at the apartments of Leora, Masha and Kitty because I find that there is nothing natural in all that they can do, for cons I will look again at these different apartments when they have guests, because the natural side of the relationship friendly or family makes me want

I'm not a big fan either of the various parties that we can see in the apartments of Barcelona, especially when they seem planned, on the other hand I like to see Amina and Nica having fun normally while drinking, we feel that there is truth, not fake

What bothers me in the VHTV project is that there is very little sharing of real life as you can see on RLC constantly, I'm talking about friends or family who come to spend time like me I can do it with my friends and my family
I may be wrong but the few guests on VHTV are future sex partners or people do not really know each other
But, being honest, there is also a very good apartment on VHTV but we see that they are not the most popular unfortunately, because if you do not fuck with all your city or if you do not do daily orgies, you has no chance of staying long in the project

My opinion is also skewed by the fact that I know a lot about the different participants of different projects

Now that you have just understood some things about me (or not), you can see that I only judge the content of the projects and that I am strictly nothing to do with the people who run them.

Moos can I ask you something?you say you no longer watch Leora,masha and kitty because you find isn't natural the way they act(or something similar),but how diferent are the barca houses of This you said?From preparing the showers in candlelights,to make the back massages again and again,honestly isn't diferent at all from Lets say masha,Sasha and Dasha.Regard the votation,I voted VH because i like less tease and more action,but have no problem admitting Rlc have better things than VH also,better looking houses,better cams,less tec problems,all that are better in Rlc.But for exemple in VH there is at max an couple houses were almost nothing happens,now in Rlc it's the ks place,other older houses that are more than death,but at good old Rlc fashion way they are still up and "running",both big sites have their own pros and cons..my personal "advice",if you can,wish and have the meanings..use both.They are so diferent in many aspects that complement well.