Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 hours ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Agreed. Unfortunately, the same can be said for most cams in B4. They're all basically looking straight on or offset a little. A side view would be much appreciated. I'm not convinced they're done yet since it's so new and so big. They've already said there will be more cams outside when the weather warms up so we'll see. 

Actually only the twins' room is good.

A friend of mine at RLCF sent an e-mail asking if they could change some cam angles in the bedrooms, but RLC answered that those angles are good, but it is supposed to be a 3rd cam in each bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good day everyone. Apologies because I'm a bit late with this message. I'm in the middle of nowhere in Yorkshire and my signal is really poor. I don't get back till 5th Jan. I can read some of the posts but have difficulty posting myself. Anyway here's wishing you all a very Happy New year 😄. I'd also like to thank Nold for doing a brilliant job as timekeeper. You might be able to enjoy the action more now that you've retired 😉

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good day everyone. Apologies because I'm a bit late with this message. I'm in the middle of nowhere in Yorkshire and my signal is really poor. I don't get back till 5th Jan. I can read some of the posts but have difficulty posting myself. Anyway here's wishing you all a very Happy New year 😄. I'd also like to thank Nold for doing a brilliant job as timekeeper. You might be able to enjoy the action more now that you've retired 😉

Happy New Year to you to Naga... ::)

I'm up in the mountains my selves, and also with low low bandwidth 

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Happy New Year to you to Naga... ::)

I'm up in the mountains my selves, and also with low low bandwidth 

I live high up in the vallies, with low bandwidth :biggrin:

• Like 1