Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I was testing the New Gifs from Giphy Feature Admin inserted and it seemed the right moment to insert a Gif on the Comment it was placed on.

We need new emoticons. I'm a complex individual. How else am I supposed to express my wide ranging emotions :dodgy:

I mean, when has anyone ever used these :my::at::arrow:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys  i got to hand it to all of you. Never anywhere have i seen a bunch of guys show so much patience, endurance and resistance in the HOPE that something magical is ever going to happen in any of these apartments on RLC especially Barcelona. You guys have shown more faith in these girls than Christians have shown in the second coming lol. RLC has got all of you exactly where it wants you. ADDICTED like a junkie who is forever complaining to the dealer (RLC) he can,t get his usual high with the dealers response being," this is good shit man take it or leave it". I stopped subscribing a month ago as it became plain obvious that what made this site (RLC) great in the beginning has long disappeared. It started off perfect as a genuine project now its just about couples and girls trying to make a few bucks and coming in just for the purpose of cash and doing a few meaningless shows to keep you guys quite and HOPING that some how they will give a shit about you enough to care what it is that all you guys will like or not whereby doing their utmost best to keep their lives private form the site. This forum still kicks ass despite how RLC now is but its just a shame the state of affairs

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Hace 9 horas, Sergio dijo:

Por sus comentarios, entiendo que muchas personas se han ido a la cama con bolas azules, entonces tal vez alguien me dice lo que significa, ¿realmente alguien esperaba que con nueve chicas pudiera pasar algo?

Maybe you do not remember, but the first three big parties in the house, were with all the girls of B1 and B2 together,
Perhaps, one situation is not comparable to the others, but I believe that the number does not influence. What's more, I think people have hopes of seeing something really worth remembering and telling them a little time.
Of course, what customers want to see, RLC does not always want or can give it.

3 hours ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

We need new emoticons. I'm a complex individual. How else am I supposed to express my wide ranging emotions :dodgy:

I mean, when has anyone ever used these :my::at::arrow:

There are New Emoticons being added in a Software Update soon to be released.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are New Emoticons being added in a Software Update soon to be released.

Get ready to hear a lot of complaints from the people who get mad over the simplest things like other people using gifs or a lot of emoticons with their comments like I do.::)

yelling GIF

• Like 1