Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Avi creaming similar to The Goddess

The all time great creamers are Jess (sadly I only saw the first few during her overlap with My Belle:heart:), Jasmin (who for some reason took her version of The Creaming on tour in B2 including the LR and Belle's room) and The Twins.

Jasmin, as she did with many things, taught My Belle:heart: The Creaming but she could never get it right choosing the wrong location or the wrong light. Theoretically Belle could perform it on the side of the bed but in front of the washbowl would be ideal place although where she would put her legs I can only imagine :biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Avi creaming similar to The Goddess

The all time great creamers are Jess (sadly I only saw the first few during her overlap with My Belle:heart:), Jasmin (who for some reason took her version of The Creaming on tour in B2 including the LR and Belle's room) and The Twins.

Jasmin, as she did with many things, taught My Belle:heart: The Creaming but she could never get it right choosing the wrong location or the wrong light. Theoretically Belle could perform it on the side of the bed but in front of the washbowl would be ideal place although where she would put her legs I can only imagine :biggrin:

You forgot Gina creaming her fabulous pussy...That was pretty damned good...:heart:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Bonjour.

Parmi les abonnés qui ont accès aux caméras des chambres, quelqu'un peut t'il me dire, si certaines filles ont des relations sexuelles entres elles.

Et plus particulièrement, la grand brune et la blonde (je ne reconnais pas encore les prénoms).

Car en ce moment, sur le menu du live, parmi les vignettes du replay floutée, on en voit une avec la grande brune qui semble avoir sa tête entre les jambes de la blonde ?

Merci

If you're talking about B4, the very tall brunette is Leia and the blonde is fabulous Karol, who had epic sex with her BF last night. They appeared to be friends before they entered the house. A couple of weeks ago Leia worked Karol's pussy with a dildo in Leia's room, and she climaxed, which was pretty hot. But that's the only real sexual activity between the 2..I'm not sure what you're referring to in your thumbnails though...:confused:

Good morning BB and everyone else. Hope you all have a nice day. Glad Belle gave you such a good nite. Saw Avi in the bedroom earlier and then saw where you said she was creaming. Went back to check it out and could not find her. But lo and behold there sits Belle on her own bed. I thought she had gone out because I could not find her earlier. There are just to many rooms in this house and I have no idea how many without cams. Need something smaller.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you're talking about B4, the very tall brunette is Leia and the blonde is fabulous Karol, who had epic sex with her BF last night. They appeared to be friends before they entered the house. A couple of weeks ago Leia worked Karol's pussy with a dildo in Leia's room, and she climaxed, which was pretty hot. But that's the only real sexual activity between the 2..I'm not sure what you're referring to in your thumbnails though...:confused:

Morning Naga. Naga is it possible he is referring to N&K?

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Good afternoon Snake...Have you recovered from yesterdays entertainment...:biggrin:

I missed it all with Karol. I was looking at the wrong cam at the wrong time or reading post and finding out after it was over. That is how my luck goes.:cool::biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wouldn't class Kira as a tall brunette though...:confused:

No but on the blurry thumbs who knows. But I did not see where it looked like they were doing anything last nite. Other than that I have no idea what he may have seen.