Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you're talking about B4, the very tall brunette is Leia and the blonde is fabulous Karol, who had epic sex with her BF last night. They appeared to be friends before they entered the house. A couple of weeks ago Leia worked Karol's pussy with a dildo in Leia's room, and she climaxed, which was pretty hot. But that's the only real sexual activity between the 2..I'm not sure what you're referring to in your thumbnails though...:confused:

Merci à toi pour cette précision.

Effectivement, je parlais bien de ces deux colocataires qui était peut-etre amies avant, mais qui semblait se rapprocher de plus en plus ces derniers temps.

Et ta description de cette nuit donne vraiment envie de voir la video, si cela avait été possible. Mais malheureusement, c'est privé. Dommage.

J'espère que plus tard, on pourra les voir quand même.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I missed it all with Karol. I was looking at the wrong cam at the wrong time or reading post and finding out after it was over. That is how my luck goes.:cool::biggrin:

Look in your PM

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning everyone...:biggrin:

Good morning Sergio...I'm not making this a competition between Luci and Kust, and Karol and her BF because there IS NO COMPETITION...:dodgy:

Are you telling me that there is no difference between them. Luci and Kust are awkward at the best of times. I find them one of the most difficult couples to watch trying to get intimate with each other. Shes constantly trying to grab his dick, which is a total turn off for me, especially when he's not interested, and when they get down to 'foreplay'. he ends up blowing on her pussy...:huh:...Sex is usually undercover of he keeps his underwear on and is fragmented and let's face it, shit...and she's often drunk or hungover. 

Karol and her BF were in another league last night. They watched something on her lap top, snuggled up like a 'proper couple'. There was a lovely intimacy about it and definitely no awkwardness. There was no fake massage to get them going, they just flowed into it with great foreplay, great sex and even better HJ/BJ. They both obviously know each other intimately, being in a long term relationship, and know each others needs...and she finished him off superbly...TWICE...:heart:...and I don't think there was much, if any, alcohol consumed.

It's events like this that make it all worth the money for me, a bit like earlier in the day, with Eva and her mate...only this was much better, IMO...The sort of event where you're living in hope rather than expectation, then BANG!!! It happens...:biggrin:

There's been great sex in many of the couples apts, but after a few times it gets boring...Not this, and the best sex in Barca for me, ever....

Yes, she's the best tease we've ever had, so she's well aware of the cam angles. People seem to forget though, she also DOES offer us some great views too...
But last night I believe they acted like they were totally natural and oblivious to the cams...It just flowed beautifully and nothing was done for our benefit..IMHO...:biggrin:

Finally on to comparing the girls...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm not denying that Luci is an attractive girl. I personally think she'd be a damn site more attractive if she laid off the booze a bit, but if they're happy, that's fine.
Karol, on the other hand, is one of the most naturally sexy girls we've ever had. Sexuality and sensuality oozes from every pore of her body, and she doesn't even have to try hard...
Apart from Nicole, whose naturally stunning, all my favourite girls are beautiful in there own right, but in different ways...that GIRL NEXT DOOR look...Karol, Angel, Sofie, Renata and Gina...they're the type of girls I go for...apart from Nicole...:heart:

There you are guys, a little something for you to ponder over breakfast, lunch, tea or supper, depending on where you are, while it's quiet on here...or you can just skip it...:dodgy:...It's just one opinion...:wink:

Have a good day guys...:biggrin:

I was wrong, I meant Mira and not Luci, what I wanted to say, is that there are 18 couples and I certainly do not miss another couple, what changes is that Karol is a girl from the apartments in Barcelona, but after two days of sex with her boyfriend, becomes like the other 18 couples, a bit boring

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I was wrong, I meant Mira and not Luci, what I wanted to say, is that there are 18 couples and I certainly do not miss another couple, what changes is that Karol is a girl from the apartments in Barcelona, but after two days of sex with her boyfriend, becomes like the other 18 couples, a bit boring

I agree. That's why I hope he's only there for a short period...:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Concerning good views (as I know @nagachilli2 ment too), last night was THE most open, and best sex there ever was in the Barca-apartments. In the same league as Mira, and Adeline always give great views.

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Concerning good views (as I know @nagachilli2 ment too), last night was THE most open, and best sex there ever was in the Barca-apartments. In the same league as Mira, and Adeline always give great views.

And just to clearify to someone, here I participate in a discussion about sex, but it does in no way mean sex is the only thing I want to see 24/7.

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And just to clearify to someone, here I participate in a discussion about sex, but it does in no way mean sex is the only thing I want to see 24/7.

Karol is learning Spanish. That might suggest she could be spending more time in Barca or Spain. I'd prefer her to stay in B4 rather than a couples apt with her BF...But that's just pure speculation on my part...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Karol is learning Spanish. That might suggest she could be spending more time in Barca or Spain. I'd prefer her to stay in B4 rather than a couples apt with her BF...But that's just pure speculation on my part...

I think the twins have less than 2 weeks left... 90 days on the 22.? 

I have wondered what plans they have for the double bed then, it is a very big room to be occupied by one person, and it would be akward to put two strangers in the same bed, but seeing now, it might be a possabillity that Karol and her BF will move up there.

But as you, pure speculation.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I have wondered what plans they have for the double bed then, it is a very big room to be occupied by one person, and it would be akward to put two strangers in the same bed, but seeing now, it might be a possabillity that Karol and her BF will move up there.

Тhe twins will stay for only 90 days?

49 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The 90 day limit doesn't seem to apply any more, lots of tenants have stayed longer