Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

27 minutes ago, Benfold said:

it might be a possabillity that Karol and her BF will move up there

I would have to say I wouldn't be in favour of that simply because that bathroom is awesome and it would be hard to think that with Karol's BF there we would ever see a multi-girl bath again so a massive waste. I also would not for one second want to see a regular male resident simply because the girls are not going to wander around the house naked. Yes I know only My Belle:heart: does it now (Bea goes topless but I am more interested in below the waist) but in the past in B1 and B2 it almost became the norm and this would end the possibility flat out so me no male residents. Male guests are fine, maybe even staying a couple of days. Personally I'd love Belle to get Bea's room when she leaves but Bea is not going to get The Twins's room because I can't think of anyone for her to share with. The logical candidates for The Twins's room are either Karol and Leia or Belle and Avi. I'd love for Belle to get that bath simply because she would make use of it. My feeling is though that if The Twins do leave they might have a couple of girls from outside who already close to take it. Just as bad as Karol and her BF taking it would be Nora and Kiko ... and I am a big fan of Nora ... Nora and Karol might work. 

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

No it is not BB. I was watching and it looked fabulous:heart:

The shower just isn't deep enough to take advantage of this. Dropping the soap or shampoo should lead to awesome shots and maybe it would with Leia but My Belle:heart: is too small. Ideally it would have to be another couple of feet back and around the height of an average girl's navel but since it can't be the best is to watch from the camera with sound - the sound makes it better anyhow.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Twins arrived B1 October 24th.  80 days today- Several of the girls are now studying Spanish, so they may be on student visa and not normal 90 days tourist visa

Yes, that might be an easy way to stay longer, without breaking the visa rules.

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The 90 day limit doesn't seem to apply any more, lots of tenants have stayed longer

The limits are not changed, but they might've found another way, so the girls are not staying on tourist visas anymore.

39 minutes ago, vnax6 said:

Тhe twins will stay for only 90 days?I speak a little Russian, a few days ago Lia  was talking to her mother and said they would be back home in March. I'm not sure if they will stay the whole month or they will leave at the beginning of the month

Thank you verry much for sharing that info.

I wish more people shared more info with us.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I think the twins have less than 2 weeks left... 90 days on the 22.? 

I have wondered what plans they have for the double bed then, it is a very big room to be occupied by one person, and it would be akward to put two strangers in the same bed, but seeing now, it might be a possabillity that Karol and her BF will move up there.

But as you, pure speculation.

I don't think they'll put a bloke in with a bunch of girls...Recipe for disaster in my eyes...A brief visit is fine though...:biggrin:

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

You crack me up Naga, Sofie in particular is about as far away from the 'girl next door' look as it's possible to get :biggrin:

But obviously, different strokes for different folks

I have to agree with Ben, Sofie and Angel had "model" bodytypes. Also we are a bit spoiled because there are quite a lot of models (and looking the part !) in the RLC cast, but all the quoted girls are well above average, physically :heart:

(incidentally, my neighbour is every bit as hot as any of these girls)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think they'll put a bloke in with a bunch of girls...Recipe for disaster in my eyes...A brief visit is fine though...:biggrin:

RLC seems to have "hands off" approach concerning guests, so the girls are free to have boyfriends, dates, one night stands, or just friends and family, but I don't believe they will deliberately put a male or a couple in a "Girls in vacation" apartment as an official tenant. So I doubt an hypothetical long stay for Karol's BF would earn her the big bedroom in case the twins leave.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2018 at 8:56 PM, euromike69 said:

NOW I'M WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FEELING PRETTY FOOLISH RIGHT ABOUT NOW,,,OF HOW MUCH SHIT THEY HAVE SAID ABOUT KAROL IN THE PAST?

I WONDER HOW MUCH OF THOSE SAME PEOPLE ARE NOW JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON,,,AND ARE NOW ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HER BIGGEST FANS,,WHEN JUST A FEW DAYS AGO THEY WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER BEING A BIG TEASE,,,HIDING FROM THE CAMERAS "ON PURPOSE",,,NEVER FUCKING ON CAMERA,,,AND ALSO SAID THAT IF SHE FUCKED IT WOULD BE COVERED,,,,, I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE PROBABLY GOING BACK TO FIND THEIR OLD COMMENTS BASHING KAROL TO TRY AND DELETE IT AFTER TONIGHT?

THIS PLACE DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF LOYAL PEOPLE,,,THEY WILL PRAISE THESE WOMEN ONE DAY AND THE NEXT CALLING OUT FOR BLOOD. ANYWAY THANK YOU KAROL AGAIN FOR TONIGHT,,, BUT AS THIS IS CC,,,IF SHE DOESN'T DO IT AGAIN EVERY NIGHT FROM NOW ON,,,THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE LOVING HER NOW WILL BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER ALL OVER AGAIN,,,,,,,THIS IS WHAT I'VE COME TO EXPECT FROM CC THESE DAYS.

TODAY IS PRAISE,,TOMORROW THE ANGRY SEX DEPRIVED MOB.:dodgy:

mob GIF by South Park

LMAO! Never a dull moment EuroMike...TY!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, euromike69 said:

NOW I'M WONDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE FEELING PRETTY FOOLISH RIGHT ABOUT NOW,,,OF HOW MUCH SHIT THEY HAVE SAID ABOUT KAROL IN THE PAST?

I WONDER HOW MUCH OF THOSE SAME PEOPLE ARE NOW JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON,,,AND ARE NOW ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HER BIGGEST FANS,,WHEN JUST A FEW DAYS AGO THEY WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT HER BEING A BIG TEASE,,,HIDING FROM THE CAMERAS "ON PURPOSE",,,NEVER FUCKING ON CAMERA,,,AND ALSO SAID THAT IF SHE FUCKED IT WOULD BE COVERED,,,,, I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE PROBABLY GOING BACK TO FIND THEIR OLD COMMENTS BASHING KAROL TO TRY AND DELETE IT AFTER TONIGHT?

THIS PLACE DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF LOYAL PEOPLE,,,THEY WILL PRAISE THESE WOMEN ONE DAY AND THE NEXT CALLING OUT FOR BLOOD. ANYWAY THANK YOU KAROL AGAIN FOR TONIGHT,,, BUT AS THIS IS CC,,,IF SHE DOESN'T DO IT AGAIN EVERY NIGHT FROM NOW ON,,,THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE LOVING HER NOW WILL BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT HER ALL OVER AGAIN,,,,,,,THIS IS WHAT I'VE COME TO EXPECT FROM CC THESE DAYS.

TODAY IS PRAISE,,TOMORROW THE ANGRY SEX DEPRIVED MOB.:dodgy:

mob GIF by South Park

To tell you the truth Mike, in the grand scheme of things; I'm wondering who really gives a rat's ass..  I don't care if any of them have sex or not.  I just hate "mole sex" or hidden sex.  If it is "real Life"  then act like it is real life.  Or as Lourde said: "Let me live that fantasy".::)