Foxy, Kira - Part #1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

Very well, we will wait then to see some rape, some murder, some beating ... things that happen in real life and that we can see every day on television or in the newspapers. All very real

stop talking about real life than, and enjoy the cam show

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

then let's start over. the forum used to be a place where people could have fun. even when the apts were bad the cc members didn't tear each other apart. now it's turned into an us vs them fight..............

Think you are being a bit extreme, no one Is tearing each other apart  but everyone is entitled to their opinion on what they see and some of what they have seen has obviously caused conflict with opinions. Perhaps if VH didn't rush out apartments to get one over on others perhaps they could check their tennants better so mistakes are reduced therefore complaints would be reduced. We all want a happy and enjoyable forum but then we are only part of the overall picture. So yes let's see how we can all progress from here on.

All this is too much violence drugs.
It seems that all the new apartments want to create an interest.
It seems ok to break rule once and then it all calms down when they create the interest.
It all seems planned, the violence, the drugs

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think you are being a bit extreme, no one Is tearing each other apart  but everyone is entitled to their opinion on what they see and some of what they have seen has obviously caused conflict with opinions. Perhaps if VH didn't rush out apartments to get one over on others perhaps they could check their tennants better so mistakes are reduced therefore complaints would be reduced. We all want a happy and enjoyable forum but then we are only part of the overall picture. So yes let's see how we can all progress from here on.

In this case this apartment wasn't rushed at all,that happened with other houses and managers,that places are not even with an bed,or still mouthing the forniture when they apear online,This palce took his time to be online and house looks finished.Its not like managers than open house after house in short time,and close others.

Sorry, I'm annoyed some of you got this apartment shut down today . In all seriousness, it's not my country so I don't care what their laws are. That's their problem and I don't think it's my responsibility to make it a problem for them . I'm not a policeman.  I'm not their parents or relatives and once they are  gone from VH  I"m never going to see any of them again so I don't give a rat's patootie what they take. And I don't even  smoke or take drugs.  I hope they don't hit, injure, shoot  or otherwise hurt each other on camera (or off) and I don't want them to cover up the cams because I'm paying for that. I'm annoyed I'm not going to see a party because of someone's else sensibilities

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

You guys did the right thing getting the drug use off the air. I just hope a fair assessment will be made to determine if the apartment is to be taken off line for good.

Hopeful won't take long to return online,an fine will be applied and an serious talk will be taken with the girls,they just need to continue being as fun as they were in cams,and the more "dark" things to be done off cams.

• Like 1